British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Lioness

Cardiff GP Accomodation

If you want to get anywhere near the stadium you had best arrive at the crack of dawn. :lol:

I'm sure others will be able to make some suggestions, but we ended up about a mile out of Cardiff at the park 'n' ride towards Cardiff Bay in 2001.

Plenty of parking spaces up that way, but it's a good walk. Depends if you are going to be sober at the end of the Grand Prix. :P

we are staying near Barry somewhere, anyone know what the parking situation is like near the stadium?

Take the train, only 15 minutes from Barry, and then only one minute walk to the stadium. Costs only a few quid and the trains run till about 2am.

HELP!!!!

If anybody does have any cancellations, please let me know. I'm desparate for a twin room on Fri 13th and Sat 14th.

Its OK now. Miracle of miracles - I found a spare twin room at a City Centre Guest House on Friday :D:D:D

by the miracle of leaving it late, just boked two rooms in the campanile so its party time!

Lioness - Myself and Father Falcace (no, he's not a priest!) will be at a place called Acorn Lodge, Cathedral Road.

Can you be quiet when you are making your way back then Falcace.

We are at The Town House in Cathedral Road. .. :P ..:D

QUIET GEM? QUIET? WE'LL BE ABOUT AS QUIET AS THIS MESSAGE :!: ;)

me, Madge and mariliyn will be staying at the Holiday Inn, City Centre, from what i remember of last year it is in staggering distance of the stadium and city centre ;-)

Just checked our rooms and they have double booked us.

Cancelled a family and double room for friday and saturday at the holiday inn cardiff north, 6 miles out of town.

Costs are about £80 per night per room,

me, Madge and mariliyn will be staying at the Holiday Inn, City Centre, from what i remember of last year it is in staggering distance of the stadium and city centre ;-)

And the hotel that the riders have been allocated :lol:

i am staying out of cardif in castleton

im St melens hotel (very nice there)

I stayed in the inn keepers lodge in cardiff - excellent accommodation, excellent food, only down side was that they wouldnt serve you at the bar after 11pm. Had the added bonus of staying in the same hotel as Jason Lyons, some of Scottie Nicholls crew, and some of Rickardsons crew. Good to see Jason Lyons, first gp rider that I have met to talk to, even thou he had a few to many drinks. :D :x

I stayed in the inn keepers lodge in cardiff -. :D :x

Cheryl & I stayed there - who were you!!!!!!!!