British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
seanisnumber1

Anyone Going To Bydgoszcz

Just wondering if anyone is going to Bydgoszcz on the Speedway Star trip at the end of August??

Can't wait when I have seen it on TV the racing is brill and the atmosphere looks superb!!

NO! And I bet the track won't ever be as good as it was 3 years ago!

Yes, I'll be going.

I need to know the name of the train station though as I'll be flying into Berlin and will have to travel from there.

Any help?

There is no train directly from Berlin to Bydgoszcz.

You have to take Berlin-Warszawa Express and get off in Poznań Główny. Then take a train directly to Bydgoszcz.

Hope that will help you to have a main idea :)

When do tickets go on sale?

Its our first priority we wanna get em and then arrange transport and accomdation.

There is no train directly from Berlin to Bydgoszcz.

You have to take Berlin-Warszawa Express and get off in Poznań Główny. Then take a train directly to Bydgoszcz.

Hope that will help you to have a main idea  :)

Cheers, thats great.

Looking at the train website it shows there being more than 1 station in Bydgoszcz, do you know which one is closer to town or does it not matter so much?

Bydgoszcz Główny is the main station.

I'm sure if you check the forum archives you will find plenty of pieces of advice re this GP.

Rico :rolleyes:

Cheers, thats great.

Looking at the train website it shows there being more than 1 station in Bydgoszcz, do you know which one is closer to town or does it not matter so much?

from stations to stadium:

Bydgoszcz Główna (Main Station) - buses number 60 and 67

Bydgoszcz Leśna - buses number 52, 65, 68 and 75

There is no difference in the distance, however I suppose the buses from Main Station go more often. I've checked it and it seems that the best way to do is to take 67 or 52 and get off at Rondo Ossolińskich or the next one and then ask for direction. It should take around 5-10 minutes by feet. :)

from stations to stadium:

Bydgoszcz Główna (Main Station) - buses number 60 and 67

Bydgoszcz Leśna - buses number 52, 65, 68 and 75

There is no difference in the distance, however I suppose the buses from Main Station go more often. I've checked it and it seems that the best way to do is to take 67 or 52 and get off at Rondo Ossolińskich or the next one and then ask for direction. It should take around 5-10 minutes by feet.  :)

Harldy even worth worrying about a bus really - it'll cost you about a quid to get a taxi...