British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
BROCK

Jonsson Hancock

As I said in my post earlier, AJ is the one doing Coventry a favour at the moment. I'm sure if they could have found a replacement at the start of the season they wouldn't have pressured him in to returning.

He's not doing anyone any favours, least of all himself. He's got no chance of being champ while he takes this attitude. He wants to have a long hard look at the champ - never gives anything less than 100% no matter which team he's riding for. Jonsson's a talent, I'll give you that. But that's about all he's got. And it's never enough. Ask all the "future" world champs that never were. Unless he bucks his ideas up a few notches, Jonsson will be joining that list.

C'mon Bees fan, give AJ a break, put yourself in his shoes!!

I know its really annoying that he didn't ride for us, but Coventry have had some weird tackticks of late about averages, and I dont see anyone moaning about that!

I will be chearing AJ on as usual tonight.

o, and Congrats. to Mr and Mrs Greg Hancock on there new arrival!

I never critisized, I was just spreading the good news.

To confirm, I wasn't suggesting for a moment that Jonsson had suffered whiplash, more drawing comparison from my own personal experience when I suffered physical injury, and that the true extent of the injuries only became apparent in the days after the crash

Edited by ballinger