British Speedway Forum

Jill got it, it can be too hard to understand! :D:P

I think the graphics are fine, the helmets showing who's in which position after each lap was a clever idea. The sound effects are incredibly annoying. I'm trying to just ignore them, but they do catch your attention.

Guys and Girls....would you rather have the annoying sound effects or no GP on TV at all.....think about it.

Guys and Girls....would you rather have the annoying sound effects or no GP on TV at all.....think about it.

how about a product aimed at a certain market where it doesn't end up annoying them everytime they watched it - we are paying for it you know

Well said that man it doesnt bother me one bit im too interested in the racing rather than to try to find fault in it, if it wasnt for sky we wouldnt have any speedway on Tv.All i seem to read on this forum is critisism from people who dont know what they are talking about saying that the racing on sky is boring if you feel like that dont watch it.In the GPs this year weve had some excellent racing especially Wroclaw and Eskilstuna.

All i seem to read on this forum is critisism from people who dont know what they are talking about

& this is based on what? Obviously you know far more about speedway than I will ever know, so I'll bow down to your superior knowledge & not express an opinion in future. Please accept my humble apologies. :rolleyes:

Edited by Liontamer

Would you please find out who's in charge of sound effects, & get someone to take him round the back of the pits & give him a bloody good kicking.  :angry:

Sorry I don't agree with that. I hate any form of violence.  :angry:

class :D

Liontamer has got his fur ruffeld

Ye i know how to get peoples backs up it makes it more interesting :mad:

One thing i have noticed is we have better and more aggressive racing nowadays than we had years ago ive been watching some old world finals on tape recently,defo more passing in the GPs than ever before the GPs get better every year.So if we love our sport why should we moan about all the time especially with the excellant coverage from SKY TV.Its certainly better coverage now than the old screen sport days although they did a great job you cant knock em.Heres a question:Who was the commentater on screen sport and what track does he now announce at?Answers on a postcard to:Broadmoor prison.The way its going i will be cell mates with Liontamer soon then see the fur fly. :shock:

Edited by shaky

Liontamer has got his fur ruffeld

Not at all, I think Sky do a fantastic job, but I really don't need someone to ring a bicycle bell to tell me a new lap has begun. Durr! :rolleyes:

Not at all, I think Sky do a fantastic job, but I really don't need someone to ring a bicycle bell to tell me a new lap has begun. Durr!  :rolleyes:

No one has answered my question who was the commentater on skys screensport and at what track does he now announce at? Maybe i do have far superior knowledge of speedway than others.!!!! :rolleyes:

No one has answered my question who was the commentater on skys screensport and at what track does he now announce at? Maybe i do have far superior knowledge of speedway than others.!!!! :rolleyes:

Clive Fisher and Poole(?)

BTW, Screensport was not a Sky channel, it was owned by WH Smith.

Edited by Sotonian

Clive Fisher and Poole(?)

BTW, Screensport was not a Sky channel, it was owned by WH Smith.

Well done obviously you are a poole supporter coming from southhampton your prize is in the post.I didnt realise it was owned by WH Smith,they did very good coverage and ive got a few on tape now.What i meant was only satelite owners could only veiw it and a lot of people called it sky tv. :D