British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Brightonbob

Wives Taping The Gp

Do any of who have one of those wives that forgets to tape the GP while you are there? I bloody have....

Anyone know when and if its going to be repeated?

(and yes she was offered a ticket.......)

Edited by Brightonbob

mine taped it up to semis then tape run out[she forgot to rewind it 1st :mad: ]

anyone know where official copy can be purchased from?

Brighton Bob

I taped the repeat of the meeting that was shown this morning. Will you be at Eastbourne on saturday when the Hammers are there if so I will meet up with you and you can watch my copy. Let me know.

VV

I most certainly will VV and thats a very kind offer. I will have my small gold coloured terrier with me as always (she has a blue & yellow scarf). Where do you stand?

Do any of who have one of those wives that forgets to tape the GP while you are there?  I bloody have....

Oh I dont think we want to start going there BOB :angry:

Did Mrs Dugard forget to tape it as well as Mrs Nethercott?

I bet Mrs Postlewaite remembered.

Thats the trouble when the British GP clashes with Celebrity Love island and las Thursdays repeat of Eastenders-gets the wives all confused imho-and when you try to ring them from cardiff at 6PM they cant hear a word you are saying and just nod and say ok will tape the lottery and eastenders for you :neutral:

You cant argue back!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mini Nevs said what did Mum say? is she taping it ?

I said no Idea mate I cant hear her but I did hear her say Kat is back and its very exciting apparently,

He just said well thats bleeding brilliant-British Gp and we are here and she is worried about Kats entrance back itno the square :unsure:

Humph :angry:

Edited by Nevsy

It's your own faults. Set the video yourselves & take the remote control with you. B)

Some people never learn :rolleyes:

Set the video yourselves

Oh right Ok-how do you do that then? :blink:

testing area here we come :blink:

Edited by Nevsy

It would have been so much easier to have taped it today, get organised you blokes!

It would have been so much easier to have taped it today, get organised you blokes!

Oh dont be so mumsy-we got home at 3am and had to watch the replay of Kats return and celebrity love island at that time cos she didnt want to lock the door until we got home=gawd knows why-not a floppy,Ricko or GP flag in sight. :blink:=Just Dot Cotton moaning again :angry:

Mind you maybe she did tape it after all and Im getting Dot Cotton mixed up with Crumpy :neutral:

Edited by Nevsy

Whatabout me then, I never taped it, got home from a wedding reception at 12.30 or summat, watched it from heat 10, went to bed, got up at 11, put on the tv, heat 9 arghhhhhhhh. Had to borrow the video off me mate to watch heats 1-9 LOL

Got room to talk about being organised me :P

I agree with Ms Trees I managed it :P

you guys have got to drag yourselves into the 21st century - we are supposed to know how the technological things work (or at least pretend to!) :blink:

you guys have got to drag yourselves into the 21st century - we are supposed to know how the technological things work

Oh come on Splatty be fair-sure we can work a pc-but a video handset timer thingy?-No chance :blink:

Just get the wife to become a madder speedway fan than you - it happens in some families I hear..... :blink:

Daughter 'nearly' did the taping biz for us - only semis missed. Wish I had a video that paused without jumping about so we could spot ourselves - or perhaps that was us jumping about...

Mine didn't, but then I've long since given up all expectation that she would do something thoughtful and considerate like that!