British Speedway Forum

Really! I couldn't see anything going on from where I was in the middle tier and was shocked to see the picture posted. I'd be really p****d off to have those guys in front of me for any length of time. I wonder what the reaction would have been if you'd asked for a move up to empty seats in the middle or top tier when you couldn't see.

Witchnut

I wonder what the reaction would have been if you'd asked for a move up to empty seats in the middle or top tier when you couldn't see.

i am sure it is ok tho move to empty seats for a better view at least i hope it is as that is what me and a couple of mates did. our lower tier seats were duffers so we moved to the first bend third tier adn could see everything perfrctly

I wish that some Polish or Swedish fans had stood in front of me for the final - would've prevented me from having to go through the pain and torment of watching Hans slip from 2nd to 4th... :blink:

Thank you all for your posts. You have confirmed that it really was as bad as it seemed and not just my imagination.

My son informs me that the Stadium authorities are not best pleased by what went on so perhaps they will take some kind of action.

I apologise if I have seemed to go over the top on this but I was really livid about the events.

An update to my original post.

I wrote to BSI and the Millennium Stadium authorities and I am pleased to say that I got a very swift reply from BSI. Unfortunately, I have still not had even an acknowledgement from the Stadium.

From the correspondence I have had with BSI, I am certain that BSI DO listen to fans and take steps to deal with any problems.

In my humble opinion, a good test of just how excellent a company is, is the way that they handle complaints. My experience leads me to say that BSI are an excellent company.

Before anyone thinks otherwise, I have no connection with BSI whatsoever but I do believe in giving credit where it is due and in my case, this company is certainly due credit.

Ive had dealings with them in the past and for what its worth they do seem genuinly interested in keeping the fans happy. If they have refunded your tickets or given you new ones for next year that only seems fair and the good publicity it will generate for them far outweighs the cost of a couple of tickets.

Contrary to the excellent service provided by BSI, the Millennium Stadium has chosen to largely ignore my comments.