British Speedway Forum
Subedei

Czech Grand Prix - Prague

Well done to Scott Nicholls for making me eat my words,

Well done for getting in there first, I'm sure people would have been queuing up to tell you how wrong you were if you hadn't!

Ales was incredibly lucky his bike didn't land on him there.

Edited by home straight

Think he needs to look at his engines to be honest. GMs are showing the way. If you're on Jawas in the GPs you're toast.

Crump has been mentally destroyed by the amazing form of Rickardsson, this came across very clearly in crump's interview earlier.

Crump has been mentally destroyed by the amazing form of Rickardsson, this came across very clearly in crump's interview earlier.
The whole field has not just crump, look at Pedersen last GP in the final.

Lindback lucky to get away with that. Although come the first bend in the re-run we'll see whether he's been lucky or not, I suppose.

True, but Crump is the defending champion, and no doubt he had thoughts of doing it again, but now he knows he cannot.

Well, Ht 12 was a bit of a damp squib after all. TG toasted Nicki P on the first lap and disappeared into the distance. Hancock's looking woeful. Nicki P's looking set for the semis. And Ryan Sullivan's looking like he did 3-4 years ago.

Quote of the year from Millard....

"You could describe Nicki Pedersen as a laxative" :D

Scottie will be a hot favourite at Oxford tomorrow! Great win!

That's just a fantastic ride from Nicholls.

But how many points has Gollob got? Millard said a win would give him 10, but surely he finished behind Dryml in the Jonsson heat and now has 8. With a heat left to go, he should be comfortably in the semis. Nicholls is there already and well done to him. A super showing so far.

Crump's starting to look a tadge desperate now. But, then again, I suppose his position is a bit desperate.

oh my god cant get away from the fairies even sky showing them in the stupid cowbow hats i thought fairies had wings not hats

The whole field has not just crump, look at Pedersen last GP in the final.

Yes, but Crump is underachieving more significantly than anyone else. Doesn't look a shadow of the rider he was last year.