British Speedway Forum
Subedei

Czech Grand Prix - Prague

Bjarne is a bit enigmatic, he is brilliant for us, no matter who else does what he is nearly always up there, his Swedish form doesn't seem to do him justice and in the GP he is either very up or very down.

Don't think Andersen won any friends for a blatant elbow on Bjarne. That seemed to knock the stuffing out of him.

Another great ride from Lindback there, although I thought Jonsson would get him eventually. But he didn't. Andersen really looks hopeless at the minute. Poor 3rd rides for BP and Ryan Sullivan.

At the minute, Nicki P and Crump could well fail to reach the semis and it's an even bigger lead for TR.

Wishful thinking?

Well, Hampel and TG both into the semis. But I don't see either making the final, so I'm going to lose out in the competition again.

Think Lindback's got to go for that one. But it should put Ryan Sullivan and probably BP into the semis.

More treatment for Bjarne! Should be an easy decision for the ref to exclude Lindback.

I've said it before and i'll say it again, Lindback is going to hurt himself or someone else badly before long.

He's undoubtedly got talent, but needs to calm down.

Enthusiasm is a wonderful thing when used correctly.

Not entirely sure about that decision, Anton was ahead and didn't really come off his line.

Hope Bjarne is ok :unsure:

I trust all the Poo fans who wasted 20 odd pages slagging Nicki off will now do the same over Antonio Pedersen?.............................Nah, didn't think so. :angry: