British Speedway Forum
Subedei

Czech Grand Prix - Prague

Yes I appreciate that, but the question is why Jawas should suddenly become uncompetitive in GPs, particularly since they are at least the equal of GMs in EL? What is Guiseppe doing differently?!

On a different topic, looks like Scotty's been handed his final place. Semi 1 looks a doddle compared to semi 2.

Lindback's fault without a doubt, and Crump does look slow! Easy to forget that Lindback is only 20 though!

Fair enough, i have no problem with any of that.

Could i respectfully point out that my comment about Lindback having talent equates to me having a clouded view then ?.

I have no intention of getting into a pointless internet row, but you did say "I've said it before......." which to my mind, rightly or wrongly, indicated that your opinion was that Antonio goes out an fences people for fun, which in turn lead to the "clouded view" comment.

I apologise if I was wrong, but I stand by my comment regarding the exclusion.

...and having said that, he's gone and blown the key race. What a shame. Nicholls has got to learn to win the critical races - that's the difference between winning and losing :sad:

Edited by AndyM

Yes I appreciate that, but the question is why Jawas should suddenly become uncompetitive in GPs, particularly since they are at least the equal of GMs in EL?  What is Guiseppe doing differently?!

On a different topic, looks like Scotty's been handed his final place.  Semi 1 looks a doddle compared to semi 2.

oh dear spoke 2 soon

Nicholls didn't deserve that. He'll be heartbroken.

But, on the bright side, Hampel into the final means many points for me in the competition.

Gutted. He tried hard our scotty. The track had changed and no drive and a little wet

Crump doesn't look so slow now!

Well, if it'd been Nicki P you'd have blamed him, no doubt.

Nonsense.

I try to avoid Nicki Pedersen bashing as much as possible. I don't like the guy and think he's dangerous, but attempt to avoid commenting on him because I have a biased view againt him.

...and having said that, he's gone and blown the key race.  What a shame.  Nicholls has got to learn to win the critical races - that's the difference between winning and losing :sad:

And just to illustrate my point, Crumpie's struggled all night but then flies out of the gate in the semi to win ahead of Tricky. You have to win when it matters most - I hope Scott can acquire that knack.

And Crump pulls it out of the bag again.

Shame TG couldn't make it to the final. That would really have pushed my points total up. But I'm happy with Hampel.

100 x 6 + 100 + 60 = 760

Shouting For Crump now. Scotty is getting better with each GP another Hans Nielsen Slowly building become World Champ not this year but in the next 2 years

COME ON NOW CRUMP DO NOT NEED TONY TO WIN

Anton has still a lot to learn and Knock off your team mate is not in the book.

Edited by Bernie

Gutted. He tried hard our scotty. The track had changed and no drive and a little wet

Nothing to do with the track. He got tripped up in the first corner after yet again missing the gate. If he ever learns to get out of the start he will be world champ. Real shame.

Find it hard to disagree with Dame Edna Havelock. He made a very good point when he said, & I quote: " MmmmmmmmmumblemumblemumblePedersencumumblemumble". Nice one Gary. ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz -_-

WOULDNT the racing be boring then if we watched gate and go. I love to see speedway a full race with lots of passing.