British Speedway Forum

Apologies if this is covered elsewhere on the list, but with only a few days to go, I just want to get things straight!! We have two print-out tickets, do we just display these at the gate or do we need to swop them for "proper" tickets near the stadium?

Apologies if this is covered elsewhere on the list, but with only a few days to go, I just want to get things straight!!  We have two print-out tickets, do we just display these at the gate or do we need to swop them for "proper" tickets near the stadium?

Hi, it could be either!

Last year they accepted the printouts on the gates instead of tickets. However, the year before, there was a tent where you had to exchange your printouts for an envelope of actual tickets.

I suspect the printout will be used as the ticket again, as its a lot of extra hassle for them to do the exchanges.

Hi, it could be either!

Last year they accepted the printouts on the gates instead of tickets. However, the year before, there was a tent where you had to exchange your printouts for an envelope of actual tickets.

I suspect the printout will be used as the ticket again, as its a lot of extra hassle for them to do the exchanges.

yeh i remember that,if its a bar code on them,then thats the ticket,if not you have to swop them,best to go on the friday when the practice is on,which is about 50 kroner (£1)

Apologies if this is covered elsewhere on the list, but with only a few days to go, I just want to get things straight!!  We have two print-out tickets, do we just display these at the gate or do we need to swop them for "proper" tickets near the stadium?

Hi Grassergirl

Take your print-out tickets to the standing area entrance where they zip the bar code and let you straight in, all very easy and no exchanging for 'proper' tickets required. Well thats what happened last year anyway.

Regards