British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Shale Eater

Scandinavian GP - Meeting comments

The thing is bloody Sam changed his mind after listening to Louis! At least Tatum is talking sense. Like I said I don't like Nicki that much but that was just totally biased refereeing, and its not the first time. The bloke should not be allowed to take charge of FIM meetings.

And yet again he messes up a perfecly good race :mad:  That was completely Gollobs own fault. I'm not Nickis biggest fan I'll admit but that was no way his fault. Pathetic refereeing again! :mad:  :mad:

I'm certainly no NP fan, but he has been very hard done by twice in one race there, disgraceful refereeing.

Totally agree with both of these.

I seldom have sympathy with Nicki Pedersen, but that was totally unfair. Minimal contact (if any) and Gollob just got filled in and dropped it.

I feel sorry for the bloke, his reputation has preceeded him once again, and although some would say what goes around comes around, I believe that ALL refereeing decisions should be made objectively.

Regardless of nationality. :mad::mad:

First race I've seen where two riders attempted to hit each other on every bend, and missed every time !

Congratulations ?! Antonio and Hans :D

:Phome straight !!

First race I've seen where two riders attempted to hit each other on every bend, and missed every time !

Congratulations ?! Antonio and Hans :D

But wasn't it great? :D WOW, what a race, they both tried to kill each other and as long as they didn't it was good :D

pirate paul

You're not wrong. Surprise, surprise Sam E once again holds the grudge and devalues his integrity. Why should anybody have respect for Sammy. :angry:

:blink:  :blink:

Well said Tsunami. Wait till Greg catches someone's wheel. Then see what Sam has to say.

Yeah, I'm amazed that the track is producing such excellent racing. It's a really good meeting, slightly marred by poor decisions from the referee.

Good interview from Pedersen there, not often I'm on his side. Now let's see him knock Gollob out of the semis and go through to the final.

My prediction for riders to be in the final: Adams, Rickardson, Pedersen, Crump.

Hope the ref doesn't get any splinters in his backside from that fence.

Great quote from Millard though, 'Gollob and Hampel were not poles apart there!' :lol:

Fantastic race between Gollob and Crump there... probably some of the best racing I've seen all season in this meeting.

This meeting started of slowly, but over the last half a dozen or so heats there has been some cracking racing.