British Speedway Forum
tomazpozrl

Zagar A Wild Card In Lonigo ?!?

Well to be honest i was referring to the fact that it's great news for Trelawny fans that Matej is a wildcard in Italy but since you brought the subject up - bring it on oh great guardian of the Pasty, let's see if you walk the walk as good as you talk the talk  :P

For one day only at St Eval Kart track i will take to the tarmac in honour of the Milton Keynes Knights ( avatar changed accordingly) against the combined might of the Trelawny two ( you and NJT ), former 'ackney 'awk Werbie and possibly even T1tmt ( formerly of Trelawny but now on loan to Weymouth).

Bring it on my friend, bring it on.  :P

Monday 22nd at midday it is then !! :o

Hang on, people are backing you to win now ?.

Before you know it there will be a load of pink cowboy hats on the first bend  :blink:

hahaha.

come on fairies, i dare ya :D:P

well, it all went ok apparently.

they're all still alive anyway. i couldnnt make it as i was busy :P but they all had a good time. promise i'll go next time lol

I assume it was as follows

Corny - Rider Replacement?

nah, i think NickiP was behind me just as i went round Werbie as i was punted clean off the track!

nah, i think NickiP was behind me just as i went round Werbie as i was punted clean off the track!

mwahahahahaha. :unsure:

bet no one was there really, just making excuses :P

something hit me considering I was flagged a couple laps later for them to check what was bust off and dragging the ground behind me! B)