British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mateusz

Wroclaw Pics :)

Some address to websites with pics from Wroclaw. I hope the others will add theirs.

My friend Lawrence's:

http://community.webshots.com/user/lawrencepl (15 pages of pics!)

Yeah, there are really lots of them, if you don't wanna see it all, check out photos from Irish Pub "Guinness" - definitely the best ones ;) (pages and 10,11 and last ones). Subtitles are to follow, hope Lawrence's gonna but them later today.

Mine:

http://community.webshots.com/user/mateusz_bydgoszcz

In this place I'd also like to cheer all members of our Polish-British brigade and thanx for spending great days (and nights!) together in Wroclaw:

- heavenly ZKZ_Kitten :wink:, Queen Bee, Nikki, Rico, David and my mates from Bydgoszcz

Cheers also to Captain Pugwash with his wife that we've had pleasure to meet with (and watch a match in Leszno on Sunday) and all the people I met in Irish Pub but don't remember their nicknames :unsure: (sorry!)

I had such a fantastic time in Wroclaw, I'll never forget it... Best speedway trip ever so far! :D

PS

only 2 weeks and a few days to Bydgoszcz GP...!

Edited by Mateusz

PS

only 2 weeks and a few days to Bydgoszcz GP...!

Yes unpacking to-day and starting to re-pack tomorrow. :blink:

See you there. Save 2 seats for us. :D

Capt P.

Kick-ass weekend for sure! It begun on thursday and ended sunday night for me :)! Finally got to meet a lot of awsome ppl from GB, Rico, Dave, Capt. Pugwash and his lovely Wife (hope u had smooth trip from Leszno to Berlin???),Kitten (ZG fan :D ) QueenBee, Nikki, Zetters, Jerke, Bydzia fans and tons of other fantastic speedway fans (sorry,can't remember 'em all - way too many names to take-in at once).

What looked to be an innocent ;) SWC trip turned into a a saturday night drinking binge with Rico and myself at the helm. Considering we missed 13 heats I think we still did a pretty good job cheering on Poland :lol:...don't u think?

Unfortunately I had to take off right after the meeting to prepare for league meeting in Leszno :lol:

18vq.th.jpg

25gu.th.jpg

30bj.th.jpg

43jn.th.jpg

Great to meet you, Tommy and thanks for the travel tip.

I would also like to say a big thank you to all people I met in Wrocław and spent my time with. Especially to lovely Mateusz :P, Nikki and Becki - my beloved Fairies, Rico (jestes zajebisty!) and Davy and to many many others I'll mention soon in my 'list of forum members met so far'. As Mateusz and Tommy mentioned already it was a great weekend, probably the best in my life :D

And finally my pictures HERE

enjoy :wink:

"Fun" comes in a glass labelled "ZYWIEC".

Rico and Henry W - still in Polska till the "Fun" stops pouring.

Hello to everyone.

This is my first post on this forum...

I had a great time with some of you [Peter, David, Nikki, Becki, Kitten, Tommy and Bydgoszcz`s PBNF crew].

It was nice to meet you all in three days of speedway in Wroclaw.

Mateusz gave the link to my photos from SWC Finals, so I won`t copy it here.

Greetings to all of you, I hope you`ll like my pictures - some of them are pretty cool.

There was a great time and nights at Guinness with a British riders,managment and you dear friends.......

I`m giving a greetings:

Lawrence

Polonia Bydgoszcz Net F@ns

Edited by Lawrence

Hi Lawrence.

Welcome to the forum, enjoyed your pics. Nice to meet you at the Highlander bar.

Will no doubt see you at Bydgoszcz for the G.P.

Pugwash.

Had a really great time too thanks to Tabby, Madam Muck and Tiddiewoo, the Guinness Bar :blink: and loads of others whose names will come to me eventually :rolleyes: Don't think I'll be putting my photos up for public viewing though :oops:

Hi Lawrence.

Welcome to the forum, enjoyed your pics. Nice to meet you at the Highlander bar.

Will no doubt see you at Bydgoszcz for the G.P.

Pugwash.

Hey Pugwash - is it you?? I met You with your wife at the Highlande?? We talked about Poole line up for 2006?? And Your wife got a Polish scarf and You gave a Poole Pirates scarf to my friend?? Wow it`s was really nice to meet you there. We`ll keep a seats for You at Bydgoszcz SGP in sector B :)

I`m giving greetings:

Lawrence

Polonia Bydgoszcz Net F@ns

Some really good pictures there ZKZ kitten, Mateusz, Tommy and Lawrence...thanks for sharing them.. :)

Great pictures everyone. I was introduced to some of you by Becki...there's a picture of me, Kfc Baby and Queen Bee (the Three Girls from Coventry!)

Really good atmosphere on Saturday night (into the morning) in the Irish Bar!

Edited by ha en bra födelsedag