British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Shale Eater

Nominations

How do you know that?   Andy Smith got back into the GP's enough times through a qualifier!

I have two things to say to that:

1. What a surprise your a Reading fan!

2. He wasn't bad then was he (a three time british champion isn't going to be slow, is he)

Edited by Joester

The thing is, Chrzanowski came through the qualifying system.

Chrzanowski only got thro the qualifying system, because Hans had an engine failure in the final race. :(

How can Niels get the place over Hans or even Bjerre? :mad:

2. He's wasn't a bad was he (a three time british champion isn't going to be slow, is he)

He [smith] never made a final, did he? Zagar has.

Chrzanowski only got thro the qualifying system, because Hans had an engine failure in the final race.

Doesn't alter the fact that Chrzanowski came through the qualifiers. Not his problem that Andersen's engine gave up.

Edited by Subedei

So has Hans. Won a GP too if I'm not mistaken. Hasn't done him much good either has it? ;)

So has Hans. Won a GP too if I'm not mistaken. Hasn't done him much good either has it? ;)

And that's the point Andersen's making. And that's why he's apparently going to seek clarification regarding his exclusion. And what a very good case he has. I doubt he'll get clarification. There is just no possible justification for the inclusion of Nicholls and Richardson at the expense of Andersen.

Doesn't alter the fact that Chrzanowski came through the qualifiers. Not his problem that Andersen's engine gave up.

Firstly, Zagar only got in a final, in his home GP, on a track that he rides week in week out!

If I remember correctly, if the qualifiers didnt have the final race, then it would have finished Hans, Lindback, Bjerre THEN Chrzanowski.

Krsko is Zagar's track!! He is the track record holder!! He probably knows the quickest way around there!! And at Lonigo he didn't get into the final then, if he did I would agree that he does deserve a GP place.

Firstly, Zagar only got in a final, in his home GP, on a track that he rides week in week out!

And Nicholls rides Eskilstuna week in and week out, but he didn't make the final. Jonsson rides at Bydgoszcz week in and week out, but he didn't make the final. Hampel rides at Wroclaw week in and week out, but he didn't make the final.

And Andy Smith used to ride week in and week out at Coventry, but he didn't make the final when the GP was staged there.

If I remember correctly, if the qualifiers didnt have the final race, then it would have finished Hans, Lindback, Bjerre THEN Chrzanowski.

Problem is, the qualifier did have a final race and Andersen didn't finish it. That's his problem, not Chrzanowski. If the Prague GP hadn't had semis and a final, Nicholls would've won it. But they did and he didn't. Not as if people turned up at the qualifier not knowing there'd be a final. You get to the final and take your chances. Chrzanowski did, Andersen didn't. Tough.

He is the track record holder!!

Last I heard, TR was the track record holder at Krsko. He certainly broke the track record in the GP earlier this season. Don't believe everything Millard says.

Edited by Subedei

What a shame about hans :D:D i am sure that middlo will be first on the phone to console him in his time of need :D:D

i am sure that middlo will be first on the phone to console him in his time of need

Haven't you heard orion? That's all been forgiven and forgotten. They're best of buddies now. And Andersen's guesting for Poole this week.

it would now seem the bsi havnt got a clue. the attendance is dropping everywhere except cardiff and they put no hopers in which will do nothing for the g.p. i go to all the grand prix but not anymore it stinks of commercial rather than ability. i thought the bsi were differant but it now seems you can buy your ride as zager and pepe have done. bol--------------------------cks

Dont get upset because your lover hans has been left out :D:D

Never mind he can put all his efforts into the world cup :D:P

And you never no if he can find some talent they might invite him back in 2010 :approve:

Dont get upset because your lover hans has been left out  :D  :D

Never mind he can put all his efforts into the world cup  :D  :P

And you never no if he can find some talent they might invite him back in 2010  :approve:

not upset me one bit, ya just a pratt who has no talent at anything.

not upset me one bit, ya just a pratt who has no talent at anything.

Bar baiting a sucker like you :P