British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Shale Eater

Nominations

Bar baiting a sucker like you  :P

and people wonder why speedway is going no where, if thats the sort of comment you have dont bother.

and people wonder why speedway is going no where, if thats the sort of comment you have dont bother.

And what have you ever done for speedway :D

And by the way you and your doctor mate spell and write things the same way and both love hans it's almost like your the same person :rolleyes:

Edited by orion

And what have you ever done for speedway  :D

And by the way you and your doctor mate spell and write things the same way and both love hans it's almost like your the same person  :rolleyes:

the same you have done for speedway.

So what kind of debat is this then ?

As I see, and read it, it is on kindergarten level.

Please grow up and behave or stop wasting the bandwith and all the precius time of the supporters on this great site.

I'm pleased for Puk. After the Brits, I'll be cheering him on at each GP. I'd be quite happy if he got 3rd in every GP :D

I'm pleased for Puk.  After the Brits, I'll be cheering him on at each GP.  I'd be quite happy if he got 3rd in every GP :D

He'll be lucky to finish 3rd bottom in each GP, I mean come on he's 25th in the Elite League averages, hardly merits inclusion in my opinion.

I don't think I'm liking the final nominations for this year.

Nothing against Zagar here because he is a fab rider and I have full respect for the guy, but he isn't even in the EL yet. He had a right good GP last year but come on that doesn't mean he can do that everywhere! Look at Lonigo for example!!

Hans Andersen....where is he?? If Richardson's in then surely Hans should be included, and if not why is Neils in?? He's a great rider and everything but since when was he GP standard. I'm all for trying new talent but Neils isn't quite ready!! He's only going to get better so why is he included next year. If he doesn't impress next year, he probably won't be included the next year when he more tha n likely WILL be ready!!

Not sure about Pepe, not really been following what's been going on with him this year, but he's another who I'm not convinced with.

We'll see next year, but they're my thoughts until the GPs start!

He'll be lucky to finish 3rd bottom in each GP, I mean come on he's 25th in the Elite League averages, hardly merits inclusion in my opinion.

The trouble is there isn't any transparency in what the selection criteria has been - which leaves us to only guess. As we all seem to know, the only real way to run a credible world championship is to have qualifying rounds, then at least you can say whoever is there is there on merit.

As for Puk, I'm pleased for him and hope he does ok. I don't think he'll be the worst there. As for being 25th in the league averages, maybe he is, I haven't checked, but he also came second in the Danish Championship behind Nicki Pedersen, so maybe that was taken into account?

Edited by Jemma

Zagar deserves his chance in my view,what have the others done to deserve another go though -Andersen can count himself unlucky and even Kolodzeij not to be in it.

I can't believe Hans isn't in the GP's next year, he is such an exciting rider and a character, fancy putting Pepe and Iversen in I think they have flipped in the choices, and as for Richardson well that took the biscuit he is a pile of CRAP yes I dare to say it, how does he deserve a place and yet they have thrown Hans out, well I for one aren't as interested for next year, lets he hope he gets in for the year after and shows them all the way home which I am sure he can!!! :angry::angry::angry:

Iversen has come as a surprise... however it is an entertainment business and he is hugely entertaining... Far more so than Bjerre, Sullivan or Kasprazak all who were in the frame.. Do feel sorry in a way for Hans..

Not so sure he does ahead of some of those left out.

But does deserve a chance ahead of some chosen.

Zagar deserves his chance in my view,what have the others done to deserve another go though

Whats Zagar done to merit his position? Rode in 2 GP's and done ok? Well ditto to Puk, maybe not as well as Zagar but he has certainly done ok in his few GP's. At leats Puk has the balls to rey the EL and not hang around. You'll reply that Zagar has time on his side and didn't need to move up (and I'd agree) but that also means he does not need to be in the GP's yet. If it was all about future success we should have Morton Risager and Lewis Bridger in the GP's next year!

If I'm totally honest, even as a fan of Puks, I find it amazing he is in the GP's, same can be said of Zagar too, he has done NOTHING to justify his place expect one exceptional GP in his home land on his home track!

I'm no Hans Andersen fan, infact, I don't like him at all but he is without a doubt a GP rider and should be there and if I was him, I'd be absolutly gutted tonight and I really do feel sorry for him tonight.

Flyin Ryan, I'm sure he will be towards the bottom more than the top, but then someone has to be don't they? He might be 16th in the GP series this season but that might be because he is the 16th best rider in thw World, so surely deserve to be there (tho even I agree it's pushing it to say he is a GP standard rider just yet).

Mind you, apart from swapping Pepe for Hans, I think I did well to predict the GP line up for 2006 :D:approve:

Edited by SCB