British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Subedei

Ekstra Liga Grand Final - 11-09-05

I also hear that Unia Tarnow might be tempted to use some of the Rafineria Trzebinia money to lure Pawel Hlib to the club for next season. I assume that'll be to replace Janusz Kolodziej and Marcin Rempala in the junior berths. But where would that leave Jacek and Tomasz Gollob?

Answering the question in your last sentence - I think that only Wroclaw are rich enough to afford to get Gollobs...

Anyway, I think that is still too early to begin such discussions about theoretical transfers etc. Let's wait for the final results and then when the atmosphere chills a bit and most "businesses" of the 2005 season become finished, I'd willingly join you in those never-ending talks about transfers, new sponsors, chances of newly built teams etc...

Although Tarnow are great side, I would like Bydgoszcz to overhaul em. It has all the hallmarks of a classic meeting. Tarnow are the Chelsea of Polish Speedway.

Very well said :) I see you get the point of the whole matter perfectly.

Stop them, Polonia!!!

Cannot promise we will manage to do this but I assure that we will do everything in our power! And if we are to fall in this fight, we will fall with an honour.

Edited by Mateusz

Although Tarnow are great side, I would like Bydgoszcz to overhaul em. It has all the hallmarks of a classic meeting. Tarnow are the Chelsea of Polish Speedway.
So what is Bydgoszcz than ? They have more riders "grown up" in other clubs than Unia :D The only Unia' riders that aren't originally trained in Tarnow are Gollobs (and foreigner rider of course, which is Ricki at the moment).

:lol: the safe heaven no more, we have nowhere to hide now :lol:

the real Unia Tarnow has been finally uncovered, better late than never. Lets bring down the evil empire, the only team in Poland that is using money to achieve success.

Seriously, calling Unia Tarnow the Chelsea of Polish Speedway is small treat compared to some things we hear over here :D

salutations,

Edited by Leliwa

So what is Bydgoszcz than ? They have more riders "grown up" in other clubs than Unia  :D  The only Unia' riders that aren't  originally trained in Tarnow are Gollobs (and foreigner rider of course, which is Ricki at the moment).

I like Polonia's squad. Pepe has impressed me this year, I hope he gets a GP place. Jonsson is the most stylish rider in the world. Sawina is a superb rider and

Klecha is one for the future. Its just there is the Golllob factor round the Polonia track.

Answering the question in your last sentence - I think that only Wroclaw are rich enough to afford to get Gollobs...

Heard Wroclaw were after Nicki P for next season.

I'm suprised Nicholls is not fancied by some of the teams after his Tarnow form.

Subedei, how about get the new Ekstra Liga Grand Final, Leg 2 - 25-9-05 Thread ready?

Hazzman, I moved my operation to the Live Updates site to save on bandwidth here. I just post the end product on this forum after the meetings are complete. I can now be found at the following address:

http://speedwayupdates.proboards60.com/index.cgi?board=pol

I'm suprised Nicholls is not fancied by some of the teams after his Tarnow form.

I rather think Nicholls will be in Tarnow's plans for 2006, either as a replacement for TR or as cover. And, of course, 2006 will be TR's last season, so Nicholls could be seen as a long-term replacement.

Edited by Subedei

I rather think Nicholls will be in Tarnow's plans for 2006, either as a replacement for TR or as cover. And, of course, 2006 will be TR's last season, so Nicholls could be seen as a long-term replacement.

I forget about TR's retirement all ready.

I see that Jacek Gollob has been named in Tarnow's provisional line-up for Sunday. I guess he'll get a friendly reception from the Bydgoszcz fans.

I see that Jacek Gollob has been named in Tarnow's provisional line-up for Sunday.

As a member of Polonia Bydgoszcz fan club I have some sources saying that Jaca's performance on Sunday's match is still not so firm... But I'm not saying anything more - it's better to be nice surprised with a piece of information that he cannot ride than going there to the stadium with high hopes that he won't ride...

I guess he'll get a friendly reception from the Bydgoszcz fans.

I guess you said it ironically, didn't you? :blink:

But speaking seriously - I really hope that there won't be idiots throwing anything on him... Boos or showing back is enough what he deserves from local fans.