British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Phil

Sean’s Cracker.... Sunday 19th March

wot snow look at the web cam, will still be a big cracker hope to see you all there i will be stood on the back straight with wy dad as i did 20 years ago for seans first meeting..

Heavy snow here, not settling though which is good news....can't wait till tonight should be an absolute smashing meeting and it's hard to believe it's less that 12 hours away. Hope it's a massive success for one man who truly deserves it :)

Soory Liontamer i'm in Coalville and snowing hard it's just that if you say that nobody has a clue !

Sorry again

No problem mate, let's keep our fingers crossed. I'm in Syston & it's clear here. :wink:

Edited by Liontamer

wot snow look at the web cam, will still be a big cracker hope to see you all there i will be stood on the back straight with wy dad as i did 20 years ago for seans first meeting..

I was there too with my compare Gerry Sinclar we opened the our club in Bolton the same year :lol:

Cheers Phil, is it possible for you to update the webcam for us every so often??

Hope it is going to be on as don't think Sean will get line-up like this again once the season has started!!

I was there too with my compare Gerry Sinclar we opened the our club in Bolton the same year :lol:

according to met check ive been watching the rainfall, and its going really slow and is looking like it is for day :neutral:

Just press F5 and the camera picture updates (lool at the time sig across the top of the picture)

BTW it is snowing hard here in Holmfirth, more than it was an hour ago!

does not look good :-(

cheers

JK

2 miles from track and its comming down quite fast but shoud be ok as it seem n0t to be sticking to road ,It just visionfor riders plus it one below so after a lap hands will be frozen. :cry:

Once that snow has gone through it should be okay. No significant weather pattern following it till late tonight.

So I think we will start out soon. I must be mad!!! :o:D

That is the question!!

Been snowin here for 3 hours, the roads are covered and we have got drifts outside my house!!