British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Phil

Sean’s Cracker.... Sunday 19th March

Nope, last news on there is from 11/02/06 - no rider update.

Can't see Scott in the confirmed rider list either??

Or perhaps my t'internet is up t'spout.

There is a 14/02/06 news update stating Scott is riding, and he is in the rider list.

Strange you cannot get this - perhaps reboot your machine??

probaly your net not picking up the update, as the current update is about him being at telford and Scotty confirmed for the meeting.

anyone heard any prices yet?

I've just had a discussion we think maybe £15 per adult plus £3.50 a program

any advance?...lol

surprised to see Leigh Adams racing, its swindon press and practice day on the 12th, wonder what he will do, considering he is captain at swindon?

surprised to see Leigh Adams racing, its swindon press and practice day on the 12th, wonder what he will do, considering he is captain at swindon?

As Sean, he is supposed to be leaving Swindon at 1.30pm, but looks a little tight on time.

Has anyone any ideas of prices? Someone said something about £1 but I think that was the race night! A little strange to have prices so low when so many people want to be there!

hey does anyone know the price to go to seans testimonial please thanks chell xx do you know how much it is for the programme aswell :approve:

AFAIK no prices have been announced as yet but they had better get a move on. It's only a week and 2 days away!

I saw the prices somewhere but I can't find them now. £15 for adults rings a bell.

So here it is. The committee has completed the draw, and the line up, in riding order is as follows:

Sean Wilson

James Wright

Ryan Sullivan

Antonio Lindback

Simon Stead

Andre Compton

David Norris

Nicki Pedersen

Gary Havelock

Lewis Bridger

Billy Hamill

Joe Screen

Steve Johnston

Jason Crump

Hans Andersen

Scott Nicholls

There are some incredible races in there.  Just look at heat 2!  That should set the pulses racing.  There won’t be an easy ride for anyone, and I challenge anyone to pick a winner.

Everything is really taking shape, and even I’m getting nervous now.  That must be a good sign. Don’t miss it.  It really is going to be the Sean CRACKER proudly sponsored by C&D Express Transport and A&E Transport.

I’ve another update tomorrow night when I’ll be naming the guys who have very kindly agreed to be the numbers 17 and 18 on the night.

Cheers

Sean

http://www.seanwilsonracing.co.uk/news.html

Here is a sample race card for you to see who meets who and when! (mind you every race will be a Cracker :) )

Please Support 'The Sean Cracker' and buy a Programme on the night. You are unlikely to see this kind of line up again at Sheffield and after all we are Celebrating Sean Wilson's 20 Years in Speedway! B)

Cracker_Linup.jpg

Just look at heat 2! 

we get 2 of them in a heat together b4 then tho :P:wink: