British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Phil

Sean’s Cracker.... Sunday 19th March

Is Hans Andersen not riding on Sunday? :(:(

So Steve, it's nothing to do with Shoddy now being able to go and it's your turn to buy the drinks ? :P

Phil, I rang the Sheffield Tourist Information Centre today and was told that it's definitely Shoddy's round...so I'll see you both on Sunday ! :approve:

Is it just me. or has the headline banner on the forum just grown by about 50% advertising this meeting? ;)

Will Joe Screen definitely be riding after his fall last night?

Yes it a great shame Joe was injured last night. Hope he is ok. Will have to keep checking the news page I guess to see if Joe is fit to ride or not. Shoulder injuries can be pretty nasty and take some time to get over.

Pretty often you can look at a line up and can pick a number of riders who you think will get to the final but the lineup for this meeting is just so awesome, I just don’t know who will be there or there abouts when it gets to the final

Sebastian Ulamek could be an interesting dark horse, the poles do love their big fast tracks don’t they.

Anybody fancy trying to do some odds for a bit of fun or naming your top 6?

lineup.png

Simon Stead, Jason Crump, Billy Hamill and Leigh Adams in Heat 20 just before the semi final. :)

aww magnus isnt in it now :( , and he goes well at owlerton too, he did well last year in nrc :)

I'll go for Adams, Stead, Compton, Pedersen, Crump and Nicholls for Top 6.

And I'll say Gate 3 will provide the winner in the Final ;)

I've just checked the forecast again. Yesterday it said it would just be cloudy on Sunday, now it's saying light rain. It better not be called off again. :(

well i've seen an orange round thing in the sky over sheffield today, does anybody know what it is ? :D

Wonder if Sean will be able to get anyone in at short notice for Screeny or will it either be Ben Wilson or Kyle Legault!!

It wont be Ben Wilson as he his Injured aswell, from his fall at Lynn on Wednesday. :neutral: