British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lovey

Gp Wildcards

Would hate to be a defendant if you two ever get called up for jury service. Would you like to prove it beyond reasonable doubt? :rolleyes:

Conspiracy theories abound.... The more open the process, the less liable to corruption and misinterpretation. :approve:

Firstly, when he did what he did, he had only just come out of turn two and on to the back straight, so would not have been near enough to turn three for him to feel that 'he may have been going in to the corner too fast'.

Wookieboy - I have no interest in either arguing the point or dragging up old stories. I merely offered a possible alternative scenario for debate not an actual reason. I'm not hans so can't help you... Besides you can see how open it is to misinterpretation when you say it happened when he had only just come out of turn 2...think you'll find he looked across as he was on the back straight and closer to entering the 3rd turn. See, so many differing explanations in our memories... :P To be honest, it's done and we're over a year on. It's not important! Just let it go and move on. Whatever the ramifications of anything he may or may not have done in your eyes, his exclusion (based on his past performances and future potential) from next year's GP series is harsh IMO, which is, if i'm not mistaken, the actual point under debate here.

Edited by rabbit

When you deliberately lift off to influence the result of the World Cup final and then deny you did any such thing when everybody saw it with their own eyes....well.....as I said. What goes around comes around.

How differently would u view this if someone told you that b4 that particular race someone in authority who should have known better tried to persuade Mr Andersen that he could make himself a hero by performing below standard? There are usually two sides to every story. I will say no more.

How is that the same?

TG team rode a russian to help his OWN team.... Andersen, if what they say is true was doing it to help Sweden

He team-rode to disadvantage the Swedes as well. What everyone is saying is that Andersen rode to disadvantage the British team. I don't recall the Swedes getting tremendously exercised over it. But, then again, the Swedes eventually triumphed, while Britain flopped. And that's what it's all about. It's nothing to do with Andersen, it's just too painful to admit that Nicholls just wasn't up to it. So blame Andersen and that mysterious red light.

Fantastic News! The return of Pepe to the Big Stage!

Good luck for '06 from all your fans in Wiltshire! (Well me, anyway)...

I wonder if Frigbo will be laying me 100-1 on a Pepe GP win again next year?