British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tigerblues

2006 Gp Dates

Sorry if I've missed this somewhere but have the dates for the 2006 GPs been confirmed yet? If not has anyone got an idea when they will be?

On the question of dates was having a natter with my old chum Mr Easter who tells me that he's been keeping his ear close to the ground (not an easy achievement, as anyone who knows him will testify!!), and apparently all the dates have now been finalised and these are all expected to be released from BSI / FIM by next weekend.

At the moment the Old Boy is working flat out on the 2006 TP brochure which will be going out with the Speedway Star second week of Jan.

Looks like there's going to be some exciting new additions to the brochure, including an early season Swedish tour to take in some league meetings as well the GP. I am going with James next week to visit a new location in Slovenia where he is thinking on basing the Krsko tour.

Looks like a cracking 2006.

Edited by Mr Snackette