10. Jimmy Jansson

11. Linus Eklof

12. Paul Lee

13. Tom P. Madsen

14. Craig Boyce

15. Richard Hall

16. Leigh Lanham

Wimbledon v Sittingbourne teams to be announced

Sidecars confirmed as Simon Beard/Mick Ingwood (Kings Lynn)

Andy & Laura Kerrison        (Luton)

Paul Moorcock/John Cook    (Chelmsford)

Nick Radley/Craig Mathison  (Chelmsford)

(thanks to Gary Southgate for his hard work organising this)

Fastest lap dash is kindly sponsored by steve & Sandra.  sponsor a rider for £20 in the fastest lap dash (Winning rider sponsor wins £50 and photo with their winning rider)

Support your favourite rider in the super marathon meeting by sponsoring them, more details will be available on www.shauntacey.com later in the week

Thanks to the Diss Express for their superb write up and JJ Tacey Haulage, Mossbay Metals, Roger Bray, Susan & Terri, aunty ann and steve & Sandra for their sponsorship.

Not to be missed- Fat tractor man and crew the start tarts with a difference.

Saturday 10th september Mildenhall stadium, gates open 1pm Tapes up 2pm

Followed by race jacket auction

Is it just me but i thought the meeting was on the Sunday????? :rolleyes:

Is it just me but i thought the meeting was on the Sunday?????  :rolleyes:

Yeah because we have got a meeting at Mildenhall on the saturday :unsure: .

totally incorrect< interest for the meeting is exceeding all expectations- so whoever started the rumour is in for a very nasty surprise I'm afraid!

Glad to hear that, shaun deserves a good day, and we're coming up to say thanks for being at poole (even if it wasn't for long) we enjoyed cheering him on xx :D

Edited by sue cheney

still a few openings for sponsors for the meeting --- including being the ref's assistant for the day --get your bids in now to me at : laurencerogers@blueyonder.co.uk

also rider sponsors , goggle sponsors, fuel and oil backers --full details on the website or from Lynn or me. WE will post a list of what you can still back for the meeting .

Sun 10th Sept ---Shaun's Testimonial "Back with a Bang! --Mildenhall 2pm start"

Edited by Main Man

RIDER CHANGE

Have just heard that tom p madsen is not available so will be replaced by Mark Jones , riding at number 13. Shaun is looking forward to seeing the talented Mark ride in his testimonial meeting.

Mark is really looking forward to taking part too --plus we have a major coup in that on stand-by we now have , for his UK debut, JAMES HOLDER ---brother of Isle of Wight sensation Chris!!!

James flew in with dad Mick this week to accompany Chris on his trip to Italy for the World u-21 final and is staying on after for as many rides as possible .

So James may well have his first taste of a full British meeting at Mildenhall on Sun Sept 10th in the Shaun Tacey Testimonial --watch this space for more news!

*** STOP PRESS ***** Well within one hour of releasing this news I got a text of Chris Holder to say that both he and James will now not be able to do the meeting as the Isle of Wight away fixture at Newcastle has been rearranged for the same day!!! So James will now not be making his full meeting debut after all in Shaun's meeting --which is a great pity. Back to the drawing board!!

Edited by Main Man

I know this isn't really relevent but does anyone knw if Shaun is still with Janine, I got to know her really well when Shaun rode for Coventry.

LATEST AUCTION ITEM

Arena essex shirt signed by all the current team including ronnie russell last night 1-09-06. Thanks to Alf in the track shop for the donation of this shirt and all the boys for taking time to sign it for us.

If you want to bid on this item in advance please email me with your details and bid.

Could someone please advise the admission costs please....adults and children.

Thanks

Ouch!!

Maybe I can get someone to look after 1 or 2 of the kids otherwise it's going to cost me £29 before I get a programme.

respectfully with admission being pretty much the same as a normal elite league meeting and some 28 heats of various racing it does actually seem quite good value for money, when there have been cases of much more expensive entry charges ths season and the fact it is a riders benefit meeting too. Shaun was advised he should charge more by others but thought this was a fair price for the entertainment on offer.

Sorry...wasn't moaning about the price just it was more than I had budgeted for with having to take all 3 kids.

It's no worries, by hook or by crook we are going to be there!!

Edited by crazysue