British Speedway Forum

Quite a few of us saw that (was a forum gathering)

and

as it took place almost in front of us - I think a lot of us will remember exactly what you mean...

so we must have been stood very close to each other then?

did you hear a manic woman screaming that she was gonna take Richardsons legs off with a very blunt knife? :rolleyes: I did calm down a little after that! Not much but a little! that and the fact that no-one seemed to have a blunt knife to hand! (what is the world coming to? :lol: )

By the way, I do not condone violence within our sport, just that on occassions my emotions get the better of me! (bit like the time at Poole in SWC race off when Lindback fenced Boycey! :mad: imagine how I was then too!)

Quite a few of us saw that (was a forum gathering)

and

as it took place almost in front of us - I think a lot of us will remember exactly what you mean...

Certainly do. Suffice to say that even the Coventry fans in our group didn't agree with that move on Mark. Terrible. :sad:

I'm not into statistics Kev :wink: but surely Lee Richardson is better than Mark.

Currently Mark is scoring 0.27 more than Tabby's mate in every meeting. :lol:

No! They are firmly a part of my Aussie team!  :wink:

Well Richardson certainly knows how to play dirty!  :mad:

(years on and still I will not forgive the little upstart for that one!)

So you understand my feelings about Dryml then? ;)