British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Joanne

Copenhagen Help

Rico, and others..

I have just tried to call e-billetter.dk to hear if the tickets are on sale friday and saturday at the stadium, but i got the answering machine :roll:  

At www.parken.dk i found the following message:

Tickets bought from customers abroad after June 20 th. will not be send but handed out on June 28 from stall no 1 in PARKEN.  

So i don't know if it's possible to buy tickets from the stadium on saturday, but i think so... It would be pretty stupid if that's not the case - The ordered tickets can be picked up from 12 on saturday.

I know it didn't answer your  :?:  but i hope it helped a little :)

Many many thanks Hanne - very kind of you to gather that information for us. I think I am going to take my chances and buy tickets on Saturday - there didn't seem many good areas to choose from on the e-billeter site.

We will head up to Parken on Saturday once we have recovered sufficiently from a Friday evening in Copenhagen.

Thanks again

Rico :roll:

Midnight Lady told me nothing Rico (though I may now question her on friday for some more juicy gossip! lol)

I merely read the 'confessions' on Yahoo! Hoist by your own petard methinks! (I never understtod that phrase but apparently it fits here.....dunno if its painful tho!)

Guest Sir Lunchalot
Lunchy maybe being yahoo lurkers we should warn Joanne what she could be in for!

Don't want these reprobates ( ;-))  corrupting our innocent Joanne now do we???? :shock:  :)

Lioness, in "Tomek speak" I can imagine Joanne coming back and saying "had a few drinks with Rico and Tomek and then they <snip> and then to my amazement they even went as far as to <snip> !! :D ;-)

(Yahoo group readers will know what I mean !!)

Wish I knew what you are all on about. I'm off at 2am in the morning by coach to Stansted. I'll let you all know all the gossip when I get back :)

Joanne have a fantastic time-can't wait to hear about your trip when you return ;-)

Oh and if Tomek or Rico offer you a <snip> make a quick <snip> yourself! :lol: :twisted:

Joanne have a fantastic time-can't wait to hear about your trip when you return  ;-)  

Oh and if Tomek or Rico offer you a <snip> make a quick <snip> yourself!  :lol:  :twisted:

Would you like a spoon to help with your stirring Lioness :D

I am sure Joanne and the others when they return will be wondering what all the fuss was about Tomek and myself :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Rico

(Getting up at 5.30 am :cry: ) but it means we are at the airport nice and early for a loosener or two :D:D:D

I am sure Joanne and the others when they return will be wondering what all the fuss was about Tomek and myself  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  

Funnily enough Rico I heard a coupl eo flasses said the same thing at Cardiff :shock: :clown

You have a fantastic time too.....I wont say behave yourself ;-)

Look forward to hearing ALL about it when you get back :?

I am sure Joanne and the others when they return will be wondering what all the fuss was about Tomek and myself  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  

Funnily enough Rico I heard a couple oflasses said the same thing at Cardiff :shock: :clown

You have a fantastic time too.....I wont say behave yourself ;-)

Look forward to hearing ALL about it when you get back :?

Too snipping right :lol: And the lasses concerned were of course involved with mało Tomek ;-)

Rico :roll:

Joanne have a fantastic time

The same from me too Jo - just be careful when you jump and and down excitedly. :clown

Thanks everyone. See you soon :)

Have a great time Jo :)

Not been for many a year, but even with a visit to the Carlsberg factory I do remeber that Copenhagen/Kobnhaven is a wonderful place. Great food and the public transport is excellent. Have a great time one and all - wish I could be there!!

Well, I'm here. Must have sat on the tarmac at Stansted for nearly a hour. A few speedway supporters about. Scott Nicholls was on my flight. Never sussed out who Doc was but hope to find out tonight.

Have a great time Joanne.

I would have felt better if you'd taken Pawprint with you. She's moping around the house at this very moment.

Watch out for all the dodgy people! :lol:

If I wasn't such a wimp and daren't fly, I could have been there as well. :-(

Well, I'm here. Must have sat on the tarmac at Stansted for nearly a hour.

Couldn't they find you a seat :D:P:lol:

Have a brilliant time out there xx