British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Joanne

Copenhagen Help

Well, I'm here. Must have sat on the tarmac at Stansted for nearly a hour.

Couldn't they find you a seat :D:P:lol:

Well, it was cheap airlines.com :D They also had problems with the door shutting. The light on the controls was still showing that it was still open :shock:

Went out with Rico, Tomek and Doc. Nice to meet you all :) Don't know what you were all talking about, they were very well behaved. Although I must admit I went off at 10pm as the last 36 hours without sleep had caught up on me. So they could have got up to anything after then but I'll find out all the gossip from Doc today :D

Gossip ? What gossip ? I bailed out on Friday around midnight and left Rico and Tomek in the capable hands of Jesper B Carrot from the Lincolnshire Constabulary and the Bobby Charlton Appreciation Society. Maybe you went back to the first bar we were in ? Not my cup of tea really, but whatever turns you on !! Denmark is so much more liberal than England, isn't it ? Apologies for not meeting up before the GP - Joanne and I went to the Brewery and didn't realise that it was about 5 miles from Parken till we walked it. Great weekend, really enjoyed it. Didn't think much of Parken though.....

Till the next time.........

Thanks to Doc for making my trip that much more enjoyable and for accompanying me back to the centre (for a drink or two or three) :? :D The walk was ok but I hope your knee is OK now, Doc. I haven't got your email address, you'll have to email me via the forum with it (if you wish).

That was the second bar we were in Doc, the first being the hotel bar. If we had looked at the posters on the wall to start with I'm sure we would have known what kind of pub it was.

As for the stadium I thought it was very good. Very good views for me, near the bar and the toilet and families around me.

Had a great weekend in Copenhagen, seen the Mermaid, GP, met 4 forum members, had a trip to the brewery, had a smorrebrod (using just my fingers, what a mess :shock: but nice :) )and stayed in a very nice hotel. And to top it all Tommy Knudsen was in my hotel :D:D

Went out with Rico, Tomek and Doc. Nice to meet you all :) Don't know what you were all talking about, they were very well behaved.

They are not so bad as they make out are they Joanne :?: Well maybe Rico isn't :P Or were they just behaving in front of you :?:

Went out with Rico, Tomek and Doc. Nice to meet you all :) Don't know what you were all talking about, they were very well behaved.

They are not so bad as they make out are they Joanne :?: Well maybe Rico isn't :P Or were they just behaving in front of you :?:

There was a definite picking up of the pace once Joanne left. And once Doc left there were certainly some <snip-worthy> incidents. I'll see if I can persuade Tomek to post his piece on here so the Forum members who don't view Yahoo-groups can read his excellent prose.

Nice to meet up with Joanne and Doc.

Midnight-Lady - do you think the Moderators on here will be happy for the yahoo-groups version to be posted on here ?

Rico :roll:

Midnight-Lady - do you think the Moderators on here will be happy for the yahoo-groups version to be posted on here ?

In word Rico.....NO ;):P

However I will still be happy to hear all about it as usual :D In private of course :lol::P

Do you think us moderators are morons Rico? Careful how you answer that!

I reckon you should just send us full details with photos so that we can blackm......errr I mean make an unbiased judgement :twisted:

Do you think us moderators are morons Rico? Careful how you answer that!

I reckon you should just send us full details with photos so that we can blackm......errr I mean make an unbiased judgement :twisted:

Ok - point taken :roll: maybe it's time you created an over 18 section ;-) although the 'diaries' will appear on yahoogroups still there may be another vehicle for them soon.

I almost feel like I've just had my bum smacked :oops: - and ooh it felt nice.

Rico :twisted:

I almost feel like I've just had my bum smacked :oops: - and ooh it felt nice.

Rico :twisted:

Awwww it wasn't meant that way......as if I'd dare!

Mind you with a handsome bloke like you it might be <SNIP!> :P

Guest Sir Lunchalot

On my travels I came across a link to a personal website that has some pictures of the Denmark GP from Parken. The person apologised for them being a "first time" effort but I think they are quite good.

http://gallery.tc.dk/sgp2003

Enjoy