British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Joanne

Prague GP

Right! thats it 21st CH!

You're censored! :P :twisted:

Guest matty wigs

Joanne

There'll be 3 in my party, myself, my girlriend and my Mum - Mum and I went along last year as girlfriends visa wasn't through in time (she's Australian and needs an additional visa to enter Czecho).

You are more than welcome to hook up with us if you are travelling alone....

We're going out on Weds 3rd and leaving on the Sunday. We'll be doing the sights, realxing, eating and drinking by day and savouring the atmosphere as it builds up to the GP - nothing wild, just nice and easy.

Last year we bumped into a couple of good friends from Brandon and spent some time with them too...

None of us bite (Gemini may vaguely remember me from Brandon so should be able to vouch for the fact that I'm no serial killer!) - so please do feel free to gimme a shout if you wanna hang out with us...

Our flights, tickets and hotel are all booked - I just can't wait!!

Whatever happens (as I said before on the string) - make sure you go - the city is so beautiful and the atmosphere at the GP is fantastic. I enjoyed it more there last year than either Cardiff or Sydney - and that's saying something considering Greg won down there....

Right! thats it 21st CH!

You're censored! :P :twisted:

Sorry! Couldn't resist after all that arguing last week. ;):P

None of us bite (Gemini may vaguely remember me from Brandon so should be able to vouch for the fact that I'm no serial killer!)

Gemini only ever vaguely remembers anyone - that's why she keeps taking photographs of everyone she meets. :?

I can vouch for Matty Wigs, Joanne, he's very nice. Tall, dark and handsome too.

Have met him twice now (I think.) :)

A,B, or C Discoll.

Thanks for the offer Discoll and Matty Wigs. Now what do I do, Gemini :?: Hang around with Matty Wigs and Co or meet up with Discoll and Shirley or even 21st Century Heathen. HELP :!: :) It's really nice that everyone is so friendly on this forum. :)

I'm just going for the two nights Matty. Will arrive in Prague before 10am on the Saturday and leave on the Monday night.

You'll have to introduce me to Matty, Gemini, maybe if I go to Brandon on Saturday.

You'll have to introduce me to Matty, Gemini, maybe if I go to Brandon on Saturday.
There's just one little problem with that Joanne - I haven't got a photo of him so I won't be able to recognise him. :-(

I will have to rely on him finding me I think. :?

Don't worry Gemini. I realise now how difficult it will be as all Coventry male supporters are handsome :D:approve:

Guest matty wigs

Ladies, ladies.......flattery will get you everywhere!!

I am coming along on Saturday, so I'll leave my seat near the start finish line at some stage (likely the interval) and have a wander round to the third bend to say hi...

You just make sure everyone is nice to me there now Gemini!!!

Joanne - now worries whichever decision you reach - the offer is there from my side - if worst comes to worst - maybe my gang can at least meet up with you and buy you a coffee (or something stronger) on the Saturday before the GP.

Last year I had the hotel driver drop us off and pick us up from the Marketa, so if you are still struggling to work the trams out - you are more than welcome to hop in with the three of us and travel there in style!

Hope to see you both on Saturday!

A,B, or C Discoll.

Thanks for the offer Discoll and Matty Wigs. Now what do I do, Gemini :?: Hang around with Matty Wigs and Co or meet up with Discoll and Shirley or even 21st Century Heathen. HELP :!: :) It's really nice that everyone is so friendly on this forum. :)

I'm just going for the two nights Matty. Will arrive in Prague before 10am on the Saturday and leave on the Monday night.

Who's Shirley, Joanne are you trying to get me into trouble. :?: ;-)

A,B, or C Discoll.

Who's Shirley, Joanne are you trying to get me into trouble. :?: ;-)

Sorry, Discoll, I'm terrible with names. It's Sandra. Looks like I'm having a bad week this week :-(

no worries Joanne, just put it down to the rock and roll lifestyle you lead following speedway around the world.

Matty, it was lovely to meet you last night. Would love to have a coffee/caffe latte/smoothie/czech beer with you and your family in Prague. We'll sort in out nearer the time. Looking forward to it already :)

Guest matty wigs

Great to meet with you too Joanne...

We're all really looking forward to it - and if it's anything like last year - it'll be fantastic!

As you say - we'll sort something out a little nearer the time - I'll make sure I have a wander round to the third bend a little more often now as it was good to see people like FD, Steve Turner etc too...

Just received my voucher for the Prague GP. I'm in Section A. :D