British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Joanne

Prague GP

Jo

I'm flying with Easy Jet (Stansted) from very very early Sat to Monday evening price £55.

Just had a look. The cheapest price is £70 Fri-Tues. You just click on the circle for when you want to go/come back and it works it all out for you. This doesn't mean you are booking the flight.

Good Luck

from the other Jo :)

I'm flying with Easy Jet

Oh good. I will look out for you on that television programme Airline. ;-)

Thanks for all your help FT, Jo and 21st century heathen. I looked on Easyjet and at the moment I am getting 140 pounds for 2 adults and thats pretty good I think. We would only go for the Sat coz of getting off work but so far its looking good!

Thanks again everyone.

Guest matty wigs

We're going out on the Wednesday and flying back on the Sunday night - and paid £16.50 outbound and £46.50 return.

Flights with Easyjet from Stansted.

Prague is such a beautiful city, it's well worth considering going out early and taking advantage of the cheaper flights. The atmosphere as you build up to the GP is awesome too. I had a great Friday night/Saturday drinking and singing in the city bars with big groups of Swedes, Danes and Poles.....

I'm really keen to go to this GP - but need to go on a budget.

Where can I get the cheapest flights from? I'll fly from anywhere in Britain.

I'm really keen to go to this GP - but need to go on a budget.

Where can I get the cheapest flights from? I'll fly from anywhere in Britain.

See my post on page one of this thread. That should get you started. ;)

Well there isn't any point in me looking at flights anymore. The only reason I was going was to see Billy. :cry:

You should go anyway. You've still got Lee and AJ and Prague is really nice. :D

We are going too,that is Hubby,Scorpio,AndyD and me. We are going on the Travel Plus tour.Looking forward to September.

Just want to clarify that AndyD is gone....long live DutchBoy!! 8) :D

Well there isn't any point in me looking at flights anymore. The only reason I was going was to see Billy. :cry:

Like we talked about earlier....hopefully if your parents don't mind you can come with us to the czech gp, to be honest if you don't go I don't really want to go either. I may aswell save holiday to be able to see you instead! :?: :D

You'll probably enjoy it more with Billy not being there. You won't be concentrating on the one rider doing well. And lots of others are going from the forum so it should be a big forum get together plus the fact that you'll see some historic sights in the city (if you want).

Go for it Jo :)

to be honest if you don't go I don't really want to go either. I may aswell save holiday to be able to see you instead!  :?:  :D

Mmmmm...Is there a forum romance going on here that I have missed?

Sounds interesting and if I was Cilla Black I might be saving up for a hat now. :lol:

Mmmmm...Is there a forum romance going on here that I have missed?

Sounds interesting and if I was Cilla Black I might be saving up for a hat now.  :lol:

I was just gonna use the one I got for Pammie and Scorpio's do Gem as they seem to have called it off :cry:

Dunno what I'm to do with the bridesmaids dress tho.....

I'm not going to the GP in Prague but I will be there in mid-July on football business if anyone wants any specific hotels, bars etc checked out.

Gem, sorry you haven't missed anything! We are just good mates thats all! lol! Sorry. :D

Lioness, you should save your hat for someone else!!

According to the CSA website, theyre only flying twice in september, on the 27th and the 28th.

Tried Easyjet, and they dont fly their, which I dont believe.

Monarch dont either and my best bet is BA Europe, but the prices are sky high at the moment, any alternatives?

Anyone thinking of making a weekend of it, getting time off work is a pain in the a###, however. Its worth the hastle, Prauge is a beautiful City to see, and I,ll make a holiday of it if I can get away with it.