British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Joanne

Prague GP

Also did you miss the GP because you arrived at the stadium and couldn't focus properly etc or did you just get carried away in the pub and just forget about the GP :?:

Erm, well, it was my stag weekend you see (getting hitched in 4 weeks) and I was sort of in a permanent state of drunkenness all weekend (we arrived on Thursday evening). It became apparent at about 5.30pm on Saturday that we (there were 10 of us) didn't actually care about the GP anymore 'cos we were having such a ball, so we decided to stay in the pub and watch the England footy match. Gave our tickets away to some Swedish folk, who no doubt made a fortune selling them at the stadium :shock:

Was consoled by the fact that I was videoing the GP at home, except when I got home on Monday I found that the wife-to-be had actually taped 3 hours of pap on ITV. So, still haven't seen the Prague GP, probably never will now !

Still, it was worth it ;-)

I'll let you off then, Derwent. Just hope you never gave your wife to be too much hassle as I suppose you'll be wanting to return to Prague next year ;)

Too right I will, although it'll be more expensive next year as they switch over to Euro's in April. If Amsterdam and Dublin are anything to go by then prices will rise a fair bit once the Euro is in place.

We're desparately trying to convince the last unmarried bloke in our circle that he has to get married so we can go back on another stag trip before April !!!! He's refused so far, some people are just selfish.

just realised why the polish fans sing about Tomas gollob to the tune of yellow submarine.....

because he sinks without a trace! :twisted:

I'm sure I can arrange to get a list of local suppliers sent to you Discoll ;-) Actually a number of tesco's are now stocking it!

If you are near my garage I insist you drop in for a bottle or six! :lol:

Blimey Lioness are you that girl I used to get warned about when I was a kid and spent most of my life looking for. ;-)

Was that the stuff in the green bottles with the red label that tasted like syrup ?

Thats's it Derwent.

I only drink for medicinal purposes so yes that's the one, in fact I have just ridded the world of another. Joanne would be proud of me. :lol:

I'm sure I can arrange to get a list of local suppliers sent to you Discoll ;-) Actually a number of tesco's are now stocking it!

If you are near my garage I insist you drop in for a bottle or six! :lol:

Blimey Lioness are you that girl I used to get warned about when I was a kid and spent most of my life looking for. ;-)

Only if she gave you nightmares ;-)

although it'll be more expensive next year as they switch over to Euro's in April.

Thanks for that info., Derwent. Was going to keep my left over Czech money for next year. Will have to change it now.

Too right I will, although it'll be more expensive next year as they switch over to Euro's in April. If Amsterdam and Dublin are anything to go by then prices will rise a fair bit once the Euro is in place.

We're desparately trying to convince the last unmarried bloke in our circle that he has to get married so we can go back on another stag trip before April !!!! He's refused so far, some people are just selfish.

Now now you just haven't planned this properly!

Just cos he's not getting hitched yet doesn't matter.....have his stag do now anyhow cos if he leaves it much longer you'll all be too old to enjoy it anyhow :twisted:

Oh and take the misses to Prague for a short break too......I enjoyed it so I'm sure she will!

See! Sorted!

& she's every bit as nice when you finally get to meet her.

& she's every bit as nice when you finally get to meet her.

Agreed :approve:

XXX

I remember that memorable moment when we both leaned over the middle balcony at Cardiff.

and momentarily,

Cardiff experienced a near eclipse ...

Aww guys thank you, dunno what else to say.:oops:

other than to return the compliment

xx

And she's apparently got a plentiful stock of Budvar, which makes her more than ok in my opinion :D