British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Anders

Swedish Season Gets Going

Excellent coverage Anders, and with the updates on speedway.nu, just what we have come to expect from Sweden. Your work is much appreciated by those of us in the UK with an interest in the Swedish Leagues.

Thank You

I had a small punt on Marsarna they were 6/1 with ladbrokes,thanks for the preview much appreciated. ;)

A few pics from Eskilstuna last night: http://www.albumsnaps.com/?c=folders&fID=10989

Jagus, pretty decent, but also here he can more.

WRONG! -He was excellent and last heat when He went Up and down on PK was worth the hole thing.

Think the reserves will be different next tuesday down in Målilla, Janniro and Risager do I belive in as Smedernas reserve pair.

WRONG! -Same line-Up as yesterday for the return-clash at Malilla on tuesday for SURE!

Ulrik Ostergaard has had a fall tonight does anyone know if he is alright?

He will be OK for tomorrow clash with P-boro!

Guest PanthersChamp06

Thank's for that Zetter's was beginning to get a bit worried we will deffinitely need him at reserve.

Zetters - We dont agree on Jagus. I'll think he can produce more than he did last night, he did well last night but more is to expect from him, the last heat was something for sure. :)

I wish Eric had 0,4 less in his average as he and Janniro on good machinery should take some stopping for sure. And it is not wrong to test another reserves.

We will certainly see Eric and Howe on tuesday down in Målilla, but Id wish that the pairing of Janniro - Eric shall be true one day.

And Andreas Lekander should also have some meetings, as I belive in him. He looks good and are fast! Even Nikolaj Klindt is intresting to see in the blacksmiths team!

I wish Eric had 0,4 less in his average as he and Janniro on good machinery should take some stopping for sure. And it is not wrong to test another reserves.

We will certainly see Eric and Howe on tuesday down in Målilla, but Id wish that the pairing of Janniro - Eric shall be true one day.

You can´t test when Your last reserves scoring 10-2 vs their´s reserves!!

Says it all, They will be in the team again next week for SURE. I mean Howe-Andersson=Oxford pair before when Rickardsson was in the team!

And Andreas Lekander should also have some meetings, as I belive in him. He looks good and are fast!

NOT IN THIS MOMENT! THE 4 WE HAVE=HOWE,ANDERSSON,Risager & Janniro is to strong against Andreas.

Even Nikolaj Klindt is intresting to see in the blacksmiths team!

Here Im with You! - In which window this season will He be in the A-team? HIS A VERY VERY GOOD AND TALENT RIDER.

Edited by Zetters

Could anyone let us know the probable line ups for todays meetings 9/5 thanks.