British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
f-s-p

Sgp Eskilstuna, Sweden 20.5.2006

Another to add to his repetoire of gross-outs live on TV. Adding to the wiping of his armpits and then his face with the same rag, we now have the action shot of him hocking a loogie. He's like the speedway uber-slob.  Can just imagine the director in his truck having a coronary when that shot passed in front of his eyes - they changed cameras pretty damn quick.

I'm glad you said that Rabbit. I was trying to avoid going into details because the Nicki P fans don't like any criticism of their beloved. :P

Still haven't got a shot of him picking his nose yet....but I suppose it's early days.

He has really got some disgusting habits. His mother should have a word with him on how to behave in public. :mad:

Disappointing Grand Prix,gutted for Greg. Only bit that I remember was after heat 8 or 9,when Gollob beat Hampel and Millard said the Polish fans were filling in their programmes with avengance.

How the hell do you fill your programme in with avengance ? :blink:

Disappointing Grand Prix,gutted for Greg. Only bit that I remember was after heat 8 or 9,when Gollob beat Hampel and Millard said the Polish fans were filling in their programmes with avengance.

How the hell do you fill your programme in with avengance ?  :blink:

a vengeance, perhaps?

Any ideas where Ole was tonight ?

Opening minutes of last nights broadcast showed Tony Olsson, and showed a graphic naming him as "SGP Race Director"

Was Tony guesting, or is this something more permanent ?

Edited by Buzzing Bee

Think I heard that he was ill or something.

Can't say it was a thriller - was spending more time watching Eurovision after 8pm.

Bring back the knockout formula. The difference between the top guys and those making up the numbers is too great. At least if we had knockout heats punters would stick with it :neutral:

Second GP in row, absolute drivel......"watching paint dry" and all that....

Not the sort of advert BSI were looking for, to boost ticket sales / enthusiasm for Cardiff....

What is clearly evident though is:

Crump & Pedersen both look hungry for a second title...

Hancock seems to have a found a new lease of life and will push the C&P whilst he remains in contention.

As much as I hate to say it, Rickardsson is riding like a bloke who's getting out of the sport at the end of the year. 2006 could be a potentially "blob" on an otherwise outstanding career.

The rest of the field are pretty much all capable of beating one another on their day.... (How Hans Andersen is not in GP's I'll never know)

Roll on Cardiff and getcha money on Hancock....

Bezza

Think I heard that he was ill or something.

On DK4 they said Ole had been hospitalized for some virus infection, I think, but he should be back home in front of the telly through all the GP.

Jacob Olesen was one of the commentators. He should know.

I take it your on about when a flobbed a huge greener out  And what is it with that hand held fan of his????? It is really beginning to annoy me!!!!!

It keeps him cooooool man, what with his ice and his fan, he's obviously soooooooooo HOT ..... :lol: Well either that or he can't bear his hair being flattened by his helmet and uses the fan to spike it up again :)

BORING BORING BORING. YAWN YAWN YAWN.

This GP was terrible. If we dont start seeing better racing, Sky might pull the plug. Surely the riders cant be that bad when they miss the gate?

The last 2 GPS have been the same nothing much to shout about. Gate and go.

It looked like the track had no shale on. They might as well have raced on a tarmac overall.

Lets see some racing please please please.

Guest schumifan
Another to add to his repetoire of gross-outs live on TV. Adding to the wiping of his armpits and then his face with the same rag, we now have the action shot of him hocking a loogie. He's like the speedway uber-slob.  :P  ;) Can just imagine the director in his truck having a coronary when that shot passed in front of his eyes - they changed cameras pretty damn quick.  :lol:

:D:D

Classy post Rabbit (disclaimer: yes I like Nicki too)

Edited by schumifan

quite boring especially after the fayre that was served on Monday, the track was nice smooth and slick (just how the riders like it, god forbid they dont have to use their noggin a bit)

As for AJ I thought he was hit once on his leg and also his front wheel was knocked by the dirt deflector.

However he would have made no difference to final outcome.

Good GP last night! Thought Nicki and Crumpy and Greg were all very good!

Felt sorry for AJ being excluded! Why wasnt he put back in? It was all 4 back when Greg came off! Poor Scottie, so much bad luck! Lee was rubbish as per usual :D !

Think Tricky may pull out! He just doesnt seem interested! He doesnt seem a well man in the GPs!

Roll on Cardiff!

Anyone got the heattimes ?

Maybe mojo or tomasz  :P

Sorry Garf not there this time - not doing Scandinavia this year as it is not so easy to get to Eskilstuna or Malilla. Done Stockholm twice, Gothenburg, Copenhagen and Vojens.

Will be at Cardiff, Prague and Bydgoszcz.

Still cannot believe BSI over looked Hans Andersen for the this years series as he so much better than Niels Iversen and if Iversen makes a GP final this season then i will eat my pc speakers!! Im not a great lover of Andersen but i reckon he would make the series a lot more entertaining with his style.

Edited by MAD 3:16