British Speedway Forum

Well where and when???

Although i still might not be there

I think you will - you may just forget you've been there though ... :lol:

btw

Can someone with access to Polish Vodka bring some to the hotel B)

Well for all those who are bothered..Jill and I (WONT) be there as we have made other plans for that weekend! WAHEY dirty weekend in Blackpoo :P Loads better than Cardiff anyway and loads more ale to go with it :lol:

Can someone with access to Polish Vodka bring some to the hotel  B)

B)

Will take as much as I can load into my bags :rolleyes: The only matter is how much of it will be left after evening at Rico's before leaving to Cardiff :blink:

The BIG pub in the towncentre near the stadium there We all meet Up last year will be a good place to meet Up on! What Your thoughts about that?

I think you will - you may just forget you've been there though ...

im offended Addy... what do u think i am?? A alco???

usualy the big wheather spoons ,up stairs or outside.been there every time but alwyas miss peeps,usualy to merry by time get there after spending afternoon in park playing footie and meeting pols,should be a good one this year again as bout 14 of us trecking down. hope to met up with some of you guys. :D

The Prince of Wales (Wetherspoons) is the normal forum meet up point. As well as Sams Bar (now Zync). Last year we took over the outside area of the PoW from about mid-day onwards.

I assume that where we'll be this year as well. Only problem is queueing time for a drink is longer than it takes to drink and drink so you have to re-join the queue at the back as soon as you buy a drink!

Only problem is queueing time for a drink is longer than it takes to drink and drink so you have to re-join the queue at the back as soon as you buy a drink!

Soltion buy 2 at a time!!!

Soltion buy 2 at a time!!!

Some of us did :D

I'm definitely going to Cardiff this year (with thanks to the Fairy family and whoever's floor I'll end up sleeping on :)) so bring on the meet up! :D

Edited by a61

as stokie said i wont be there so hope you all enjoy yourselfs and dont get tooooo drunk ( like i usually am ) and miss most of the meeting :lol::lol::P

Jill - is there a meeting ooohhh right!!??

a61 - u need a special invite ok

scb = buy more!!! lol

We need a time i think 9am is good!

I wont be going this year its my granddaughters 5th birthday that day and also sexkittens 22nd on the monday so I'll be celebrating with (hopefully) a BBQ and watching the festivities on the box...anyone not going and can find their way to barnsley are more than welcome to join my family and myself in front of the TV :approve: