British Speedway Forum
SuzieQ

Vargarna V Vastervik

It shows against 3 of the 4 riders in this race "F"

does this mean they fell or does this stand for something else in Sweden?

If it means Fell, does anyone know anymore on how Davey Watt, Niels Kristian Iversen and Daniel Nermark are?

Also, my Swedish is not too hot (I can order a coffee and hotdog, say thank you and that is about it) but it would appear that the meeting was abandoned after this race!

:unsure:

The only bit I can help with is the abandoned bit as the Smederna - Indianerna meet doesnt even look like it got started, so I guess they had weather problems!

The rest - your on your own Sorry :wink::P

The only bit I can help with is the abandoned bit as the Smederna - Indianerna meet doesnt even look like it got started, so I guess they had weather problems!

The rest - your on your own Sorry  :wink:  :P

Thanks! managed to work a little more out and it was abandoned due to rain!

However, now awaiting details from someone on how all the boys are, or if it was simple slid off's due to weather! Noticed the time was 6 seconds slower for heat 15 than heat 14! :blink:

Noticed the time was 6 seconds slower for heat 15 than heat 14!   :blink:

Tabs, I might be missing something here, but surely Heat 15 was the last scheduled race anyway? :unsure:

Edited by Kevin Hammond

Tabs, I might be missing something here, but surely Heat 15 was the last scheduled race anyway? :unsure:

nope sorry - 16 in Sweden. they just have to be different. :unsure:

No injuries what so ever. It was pouring down rain after heat 14 and the track was very wet. First to slid off was the Vargarna riders and in the last bend PUK spinned around in the greasy stuff.

This match was on telly and I saw that Adam Shields were there, good to see.

No injuries what so ever. It was pouring down rain after heat 14 and the track was very wet. First to slid off was the Vargarna riders and in the last bend PUK spinned around in the greasy stuff.

This match was on telly and I saw that Adam Shields were there, good to see.

Thanks for the update! Pleased to hear there were no injuries!

nope sorry - 16 in Sweden. they just have to be different.  :unsure:

Do keep up with it Kev!

If you followed the Swedish Leaque maybe you would understand these things :rolleyes::wink: