British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
GARY POPPS

Bydgoszcz Gp Tickets

stupid question but how have you managed to get tickets all I get is an e-mail or fax details?

I desperately need 4 tickets for the sector B area between the sector A and the pits (1st and 2nd bend) as one of my group is disabled and we have found this to be the best area for him. would appreciate any help :oops:

Cedarman,

The tickets are reserved for you and you collect them and pay for them when you get to Bydgoszcz. I have used this method before without any trouble. Assuming you have been before you'll know that the seats are first come first served (ie no seat numbers on tickets).

Maybe mention in your e-mail that one of your group has special requirements - maybe the club will be able to help you. No harm in asking anyhow.

Rico :rolleyes:

Did you pay for them Pug and are you paying for them on the day?

no havn't paid for them yet. i just sent a email to the club asking for 4 tickets for sector B and they sent a reservation request back comfiming everything. it does say transfer money to one of the banks or pay on collection either on the friday or the saturday. so as far as i am concerned then i have the tickets

no havn't paid for them yet.  i just sent a email to the club asking for 4 tickets for sector B and they sent a reservation request back comfiming everything. it does say transfer money to one of the banks or pay on collection either on the friday or the saturday.  so as far as i am concerned then i have the tickets

Ok, thanks Pug. The transfer thing confuses banks in the UK. Lloyds gave up 2 years ago and I ended up at Barclays but they weren't sure about it at all :unsure:

Thanks for the info Rico,

I have been before but the tickets were organised by a polish contact and we had to pick them up from a caravan which was the collection point.

As we're going thursday can we collect the tickets at ant time prior to the saturday?

As we're going thursday can we collect the tickets at ant time prior to the saturday?

You should be able to pick them up at the stadium at practice or (it's usually before 1700hrs) on Saturday.

Cedarman,

The tickets are reserved for you and you collect them and pay for them when you get to Bydgoszcz. I have used this method before without any trouble. Assuming you have been before you'll know that the seats are first come first served (ie no seat numbers on tickets).

Maybe mention in your e-mail that one of your group has special requirements - maybe the club will be able to help you. No harm in asking anyhow.

Rico  :rolleyes:

There is a disabled section on the third turn, I know this because some bloke in a wheel chair along with help tried to get near to hero Gollob but Olsen the miserable bugger wouldnt let them near him.

You do get reserved seats if you book mainstand or secktor A tickets,priced 500 and 200 pln respectively.

Yeah Gary, I was replying specifically to Cedarman's question, in which he stated he was going into Sektor B.

I have noticed on the tickets site they have the prices but it doesn't say Adult/Child. What is the age of a child in Poland?

You do get reserved seats if you book mainstand or secktor A tickets,priced 500 and 200 pln respectively.

Tickets cost £85?

Don't worry guy's my friend isn't wheelchair bound and the only time we have been previously we sat there and it wasn't a problem for him, mind you the 10 pints of beer the poles made him drink were :wink:

Tickets cost £85?

Yes, 500 Zloty for a Grandstand seat !!

Sektors B or C are much more fun, and much more realistically priced at 80 Zl and 50 zl respectively

Yes, 500 Zloty for a Grandstand seat !!

Sektors B or C are much more fun, and much more realistically priced at 80 Zl and 50 zl respectively

A tenner is much more liek it! Although Sektor B does sound a bit like a part of a nuclear power station ;)

It certainly does get a bit hot in Sektor B at times - not quite nuclear proportions though :P