British Speedway Forum

Yes there are plenty of stadiums around that have much better amenities but that is not what speedway is about!

So right Sue, as a fan I couldn't give too hoots if the track was in the middle of field as long as I could see the racing, amenities are very low on my list, it's the racing that counts!!

So right Sue, as a fan I couldn't give too hoots if the track was in the middle of field as long as I could see the racing, amenities are very low on my list, it's the racing that counts!!

As you should know Trees! You were in Outrup with me (which we did have to walk back across a field at one point when leaving the track! ) :lol:

As you should know Trees! You were in Outrup with me (which we did have to walk back across a field at one point when leaving the track! )

Oh yes, Outrup, don't ever miss your footing there, ok for sheep!! Di and I will never forget the camera man .............. LOL, help here he comes again! Great meeting for the brits :lol:

But they help!!

Last time I was at Reading the female toilets were awful. Without getting too technical I am happy to hovver over the loo without sitting but when your trousers are down at your ankles and they are getting soaked by the 'liquid' -on the floor then I feel a little bit of work needs to be done.

And being a lady of tender years Im afraid I cant hold on. Especially as we will need to be there 4 hours prior to park!!! :D

And being a lady of tender years Im afraid I cant hold on

Best start practising from now til the day :lol: Just ask any woman who has had a child what exercise u need to do ;)

Yeah, ok, ladies loos are pretty essential tis true, I'm talking more grandstands etc .........

I am happy to hovver over the loo without sitting but when your trousers are down at your ankles and they are getting soaked by the 'liquid' -on the floor then I feel a little bit of work needs to be done.

Far too much information F4E. :blink::lol:

:o well Tina? :lol:

Tina is working nights at the moment, hence her non-response. I think tomorrow is her last night and then she is off for 3 weeks so you will get a reply soon I am sure!

And no doubt I will get one of those looks from her again! not my fault she seems to be attracted to mens toilets! :blink: Arena, Swindon - she is not fussy on the location! :lol: that is me in even bigger trouble now! oops!

Tina is working nights at the moment, hence her non-response.  I think tomorrow is her last night and then she is off for 3 weeks so you will get a reply soon I am sure!

And no doubt I will get one of those looks from her again!  not my fault she seems to be attracted to mens toilets!  :blink:  Arena, Swindon - she is not fussy on the location!    :lol:  that is me in even bigger trouble now!  oops!

:lol: The plot thickens - looking forward to Wednesday. :wink:

Yes there are plenty of stadiums around that have much better amenities but that is not what speedway is about!  I was in Denmark for the SWC rounds there and believe you me that left more than enough to be desired.........  Trust me it was not pretty in Outrup! a few portaloos that we had to share with the men (YUK) and didn't even dare to stand on the top of the back straight as that looked straight down behind into the (what I can only assume was)  make shift Gents!  not a pretty view!  :oops:

Sounds like Big-gosh :neutral:

I don't know if I like the sounds of this place ...

especially as someone told me tonight that it's not much bigger than the BV bar ...

Tabs and Kev, I really don't have any fasination with men's toilets :rolleyes: Didn't quite get into the ones at Swindon :D At Arena, well, yes I went right on in and came right on out again and only Tabs will know how embarrassing THAT one was :oops:

Had quite a pleasant encounter in the toilets in the bar in Wroclaw though :wink:

Not planning on visiting any more for a while (I hope!) ;)

Tabs and Kev, I really don't have any fasination with men's toilets  :rolleyes:  Didn't quite get into the ones at Swindon :D  At Arena, well, yes I went right on in and came right on out again and only Tabs will know how embarrassing THAT one was :oops: 

Had quite a pleasant encounter in the toilets in the bar in Wroclaw though  :wink:

Not planning on visiting any more for a while (I hope!)  ;)

Think a few of us had pleasant encounters in the toilets in the irish bar!!!!!

Edited by madame muck

Think a few of us had pleasant encounters in the toilets in the irish bar!!!!!

It was a very friendly type of place though! :P

Then what do we get this year? Reading............... :(

So, with the first event happening at Reading next Thursday, is there any sign of some improvements for spectators on the back straight, or is it still a 'no go' area?