Jason Doyle

Robert Ksiezak

Krzysztof Kasprzak

Danny Warwick

Tomas Suchanek

Tommy Allen

Ricky Ashworth

Chris Schramm

KK is using this meeting in order aid his return from injury.

Looks good IMO

Entry will be £10 adults £7 OAP's £4 under 15's & Under 5's free

Family ticket £25 (2 adults & 2 kids)

Looks like an interesting line up .

Got to agree with Rabbitt, If it is half as good as last years meeting will be a meeting not to miss .

At only £10 per adult should be great value for money.

Sorry, but I have to disagree.

When I heard Klindt was riding , I thought it would be a good turn-out of exciting YOUNG guns, like Auty, Bridger, Woffinden, Boxall etc. , not established Premier League heat leaders and second strings, so I'm very disappointed.

By the way - "KK is using this meeting in order aid his return from injury" - he already had two meetings for Leszno last Friday and Saturday.

Guessing Ritchie isnt riding for this anymore!  :(

Shaun Tacey is riding in, place of Ritchie as him and matt have decided it would be a good opportunity to test engines and set ups in a race environment, before next weeks meeting. Even though he will be the grandad of the meeting, when Matt rang Shaun Sunday night and asked Shaun jumped at the chance to have a serious testing session, in an attempt to try out the various engines and set ups that he has not been able to use in the normal meetings.

Shaun said "I cannot get enough time to test the various set ups normally and am glad of this chance to show the fans and club, that i will do whatever it takes to get it right. I want to somehow turn that corner and repay both the fans and club for their support and for sticking with me. I know I will probably be open to some criticism but this has come at the right time hopefully for me to get everything sorted. "

When I heard Klindt was riding , I thought it would be a good turn-out of exciting YOUNG guns, like Auty, Bridger, Woffinden, Boxall etc. , not established Premier League heat leaders and second strings, so I'm very disappointed.

By the way - "KK is using this meeting in order aid his return from injury" - he already had two meetings for Leszno last Friday and Saturday.

With all due respect I think the reason for this meeting is to cast an eye over at least some of the riders with a view to next year and possible EL reserve berths. I think the likes of Auty and Tai W, whilst talented wouldn't really fit into that category just yet. I'm well happy with the line-up - last year's meeting was similar and a cracker and the likes of Klindt showed up very well. Expect to see him over in the next year ot two.

KK is using the meeting to get back to race fitness after 2 and a half months out, he might have ridden last weekend but I'd think he's grateful to get as much tracktime as possible to get back to full speed. Certainly I'll be pleased for him to have some laps on the Poole track prior to a league meeting. :)

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the updates site? If so, could you please either post a message here or send me an email or private message.

Thanks

Looking forward to seeing this meeting,as has been said,last year it was superb.

The KK thing is a double edged sword.He needs race fitness.Poole desperately need him back.

Whos at Reading on Thursday? Let me see now,Poland isnt it?A half fit KK would do a much better job for them than some of their other riders.Maybe,just maybe the Polish authorities have pushed for this as well?Even if the Poles had qualified directly for the Final,I think KK would always be in their thoughts.

I just hope that he comes through tonight unscathed and raring to go.

looks like no texters!but i know that ricky ashworth won the meeting with 14 points (and that ben wilson got 9 including 2 race wins).well done ricky,having a glorious season so far-keep it up!!!

Just got back. Meeting finished at 10.30!!

Long drawn out affair played out in front of a tiny crowd of a few hundred.

Notes of interest.

Klindt best rider on display tonight by the proverbial. Had an ef whist 100 metres in front in one of his rides. In the ashworth race he missed the gate behind Wilson and Asworth. Got passed Wilson but Asworth was 50 metres clear. Closed it up to nothing off the last bend.

Ashworth rode well, and equally deserved to win. NO EFs.

It rained for 5 minutes very hard which delayed the meeting for 1 hour. Rumrs were sweeping the stand that Crump had arrived to watch and was organising a rider boycott due to the wet conditions.

Track went good after several heats.

KK totally not interested in the wet conditions and pullled out of he meeting. Not goods enough. Might have an important meeting tomorrow, but there were paying fans tonight to be entertained.

Tacey not at the races really.

M&M need to sign Klindt immediately. Super prospect.