-
Posts
18,524 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
87
Everything posted by Steve Shovlar
-
Yes I was involved in the Porn industry for a long time. Mostly photoshoots but video as well for our numerous websites. And after a few months the shot content was distributed (leased) to any other website who wanted to buy said content. The issue arrived in my lap when I was charged with distributing content of an underage female. Because I had not carried out due diligence and I didn’t have her birth certificate on file (something I normally always did) I was stuffed. If a model is underage by a month it’s underage. The model wasn’t prosecuted and gladly took the £350 at the time. SHPO was just part of the charge. The suspended sentence was a relief, the fine was large, and the SHPO neither here nor there as I would never sexually abuse anyone regardless. Back in 2019 my iPhone was full, (64gb) I deleted a load of stuff off it but it didn’t free up space. I used a cleaning app. It worked. But on my yearly visit Police asked what the cleaning app was for so I explained. They said I should have asked them first so ended up in magistrates court in a small breach and got a slapped wrist and a month visiting probation. The police were aware there was no intent on my behalf and if anything sinister had taken place, and said I would never have left the cleaner on my phone. The SHPO expired a few years ago and I live a very happy and busy life with my daughter. As for SCB, I was shocked as everyone was. Couldn’t believe what he got up to. It stunned me as I use to talk to him on here and Twitter. When he got out he posted in Twitter and I said to him I hope he has sorted out his life and can live a better life and be in a better place. That’s it. The adult entertainment industry gave me a very good living and lifestyle. It paid for my daughter’s private education and gave us financial security. But although I was successful, looking back it is not something I was ever proud about, and now I never even think about it, being in a much better lifestyle with my own paintings and dealing in art.
-
All to do with my adult entertainment business through to 2013. I made a terrible mistake at a photoshoot in Leicester through not doing due diligence. One of the girls employed through an agency turned out to be under 18 and I failed to check her age. I got done for it, pleaded guilty, fined, suspended sentence, SHPO. Agency was also fined. I closed my business down. Bad error on my behalf. I never hid the fact I was in the adult entertainment industry. But looking back not something to be very proud of. I am a mile away from it now.
-
Pinny You were good mates with SCB. I just knew him as someone on here I talked to and saw occassionally at meetings. When he went to Prison I was as shocked as everyone else. On his release I messaged him to hope he would sort his life out and put it all behind him. Nothing wrong with that. I believe in people turning their lives around for the better.
-
In no particular order team could well be along the lines of: Rushen. Cairns. Harrison. Lightcap. Landon. Lawson. plus 1.
-
Just got back and what a fantastic advert for speedway. For the second year on the bounce Pirates win it with a superheat. Doesn’t get more thrilling than that. A huge crowd as expected making a cacophony of noise cheering on the Pirates against a resilient and determined Scunthorpe team, strengthened with the inclusion of Jordan Jenkins and a revitalised Palm Toft. And who says there’s no passing at Wimborne Road? Heat 15 must go down as a classic with Pickering throwing his body and soul into keeping Scunthorpes dreams alive after heat 14 when Pirates nearly blew the title away with some abject riding. Plenty of taking points. Heat 2 and the crash which put Ablitt out of the meeting. Looked like he had clipped Lightcaps back wheel but ref ruled it unsatisfactory. Made no odds as poor Nathan had to withdraw. And then Kerr coming down when it looked like Jenkins had clipped him. Louis out for the meeting and now announcing to everyone he is calling it a day. All the best in your retirement. Pirates gradually clawed it back and should have sewed in up in heat 14 but those the breaks. Heat 15 was a real thriller taking us to the golden heat. No mistakes this time as Cook saw off Pickering and Lawson made sure he stayed ahead of Palm Toft. Stadium erupted. Unbelievable scenes of joy. A rumour went around that Cook had gone over the inside line but it was quickly dismissed by the ref with no conclusive evidence. Pirates celebrated and a few minutes later the Scunthorpe riders and management came out to collect theirs to warm applause. David Howe said he would rather had lost by 30 than a golden heat but in the end Scunthorpe to a rider, manager and owner must feel very proud. They were written off and took the Champs to 31 heats. Absolutely astounding effort.