British Speedway Forum

What a nasty bad tempered spoilt little baby. Twice he tries to fence Nicholls and then throws his toys when Scotty gives him a taste of his own medecine. And then to cap it all basically threatens to get Nicholls back when he is interviewed after. I thought the silly child had learnt after 2004 and I admit I was beginning to warm to him as a rider again but that has completely blown it. Idiot :mad:

I get sick of reading on here about how great he is. The man is a complete tosser like his friend Mr Pedersen.

Guest schumifan

Very constructive :rolleyes: Another thread slating another rider.

No wonder why Nicholls was angry at the ugly duck. May boy did Hans N close the door on Scott..

Great for the show however..

Very constructive :rolleyes:  Another thread slating another rider.

If someone needs slating then why not slate him?

And here we go with the Hans bashing again :rolleyes: everyone including the commentators are so biased its untrue, even Kelvin piped up that Scott offered his hand and Hans threw it away when in actual fact it was the other way around!! Hans Andersen 2 times GP winner, Nicholls serial GP bottler

Guest schumifan
If someone needs slating then why not slate him?

It's ironic that you were all singing his praises after he won the GP. And what did NP do to deserve criticism? :blink:

Hans = Legend. B)

COME ON HANS! :D

And here we go with the Hans bashing again  :rolleyes:  everyone including the commentators are so biased its untrue, even Kelvin piped up that Scott offered his hand and Hans threw it away when in actual fact it was the other way around!! Hans Andersen 2 times GP winner, Nicholls serial GP bottler

Nicholls refused his handshake and what's wrong with that? Andersen was his usual 'no prisoners' self and I wouldn't shake his hand either. His throat, maybe ;)

Nicholls refused his handshake and what's wrong with that? Andersen was his usual 'no prisoners' self and I wouldn't shake his hand either. His throat, maybe  ;)

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with not shaking his hand mate thats his perogitive, but Tatum was claiming that Scott offered his hand and Hans threw it away which wasn't the case at all, pure bias. I didn't see anything too wrong with Hans in that race, he was the one in front of Scott until he passed him so he was within his rights to pick his lines. Don't get me wrong, i want GB to win as much as anyone but the bias from everybody is unbelievable

So a rider can't have an opinion unless he's won a GP?

Also, why is Andersen a legend exactly?

And finally, Panthersfan, do you think Hans Andersen actually cares about Peterborough Panthers? He's just another foreign speedway rider racing in Britain to earn a few quid. Simple as that. Don't kid yourself he's in love with anytihng other than himself.

Get your unoin jacks out and support team GB for christ's sake!

What does a rider's ability have to do with a piece of dangerous riding?

Guest schumifan
Get your union jacks out and support team GB for christ's sake!

We are! Just enjoying the speedway instead of complaining about other riders who we beat anyway. :blink: