British Speedway Forum

Durty little Cheat, used to like him as a rider now I'm hoping he gets fenced or punched by the Danes now. :mad:

Words fail me.

Edit :

No they don't.............

Idiot.

Edited by THE CONCRETE COWBOY

The referee has got that completly wrong.  Harris has seen Hans go past, felt a little contact (that he cased by leaning on him!!) and threw it on the floor!

It's unbeF******lievable what a cheat... :mad::mad:

What a nasty bad tempered spoilt little baby. Twice he tries to fence Nicholls and then throws his toys when Scotty gives him a taste of his own medecine. And then to cap it all basically threatens to get Nicholls back when he is interviewed after. I thought the silly child had learnt after 2004 and I admit I was beginning to warm to him as a rider again but that has completely blown it. Idiot :mad:

Great post an so so true :)

Durty little Cheat, used to like him as a rider now I'm hoping he gets fenced or punched by the Danes now.
Much what id like to do to you pantherschamp 06 you sad sad person :mad:

My god this thread really has turned nasty. Saying you hope someone gets fenced or punched is bang out of order, but also others shouldn't rise to the bait, and attack the post instead of the poster. I'm also appalled to see practically racist comments against the Danes.

You lot should bloody well calm down - frankly I'm pretty disgusted by some of the things being said. :angry:

Edited by DartfordHammer

My final comment on the post by panthers fan is this - how would you feel if someone said that a member of your family is hopefully punched or even worse fenced by another rider ! this is why im annnoyed as chris is my cousin. For christ sakes its only speedway but to hope someone is injured GET A LIFE.As for tonights meeting its close and maybe Gb can get on the rostrum. :o

Well done Denmark on the win but also nice to see GB on the rostrum.Who would have thought crumpy would come off,just shows how speedway suprises you from time to time

Rather shameful behaviour from the Danes tonight, but they had a point. Andersen had Harris beaten all ends up and Harris went down too easily.

I just don't understand why Nicki P was getting so worked up about his clash with Jonsson - Jonsson had the line, had him beat and should've kept the throttle wound on. That's what Nicki P himself, Andersen and Crump would've done.

Guest PanthersChamp06

I would like to say sorry for my Comments earlier it was just 'a heat of the moment' thing. Sorry If I caused offence to anyone. People that know me know I'm not usually like that. Once again Sorry

Edited by PanthersChamp06

I would like to say sorry for my Comments earlier it was just 'a heat of the moment' thing. Sorry If I caused offence to anyone. People that know me know I'm not usually like that. Once again Sorry

Its very big of you to apologise, well done :)