British Speedway Forum
mikowhy

New Speedway Game (online) Simulator

Is it me or is this Hamachi thing a tad to far too far?!?

I am considering setting up a simple 4 man team rival league, why it will be a lot easier to ride and have more fun. We use the original 1.0 version of the games and people shall be contacted to ride via MSN Messenger.

So I am willing to set up a UK league, like in the real world the Poles can have their superior league but us Brits can have a UK league where its more insignificant. People could knock me for stealing someone's but I want to get back to basics and not spending 2 hours beating around the bush. I personally I'm willing to hand in my race jacket in order to run a more professionally set-up league and give people less messing around with red tape and more time just to race.

If anyone is up for it instead, then PM me. And if anyone's willing to knock me PM'me. I am sure your advice can help us strive for a better and more effectively ran league.

If i ride for a poland team, am i able to ride in the british league? If not i would maybe rather ride in the british league than in poland even though i have already signed for df

If i ride for a poland team, am i able to ride in the british league? If not i would maybe rather ride in the british league than in poland even though i have already signed for df

The decision would be up to you. But I suppose you could ride for both leagues.

Hi guys, i got a bit of a problemo. Any suggestions would be greatfully recieved.

I've downloaded the game to my own laptop and it all works fine, but when i go into the game the sreen shrinks to a lot smaller resolution, I need a magnifying glass to see the bikes!

I've fiddled with the in game resolution settings to no avail. any ideas on how to make it full screen again?

Cheers

i am on polish version 1 if anyone wants to join. there are three of us on at the mo.

use hamachi

Is it me or is this Hamachi thing a tad to far too far?!?

I am considering setting up a simple 4 man team rival league, why it will be a lot easier to ride and have more fun. We use the original 1.0 version of the games and people shall be contacted to ride via MSN Messenger.

So I am willing to set up a UK league, like in the real world the Poles can have their superior league but us Brits can have a UK league where its more insignificant. People could knock me for stealing someone's but I want to get back to basics and not spending 2 hours beating around the bush. I personally I'm willing to hand in my race jacket in order to run a more professionally set-up league and give people less messing around with red tape and more time just to race.

If anyone is up for it instead, then PM me. And if anyone's willing to knock me PM'me. I am sure your advice can help us strive for a better and more effectively ran league.

there are already plans afoot Hazz...........If you would like to help arrange some of the stuff you are welcome :)

Edited by spook

Hi guys, i got a bit of a problemo. Any suggestions would be greatfully recieved.

I've downloaded the game to my own laptop and it all works fine, but when i go into the game the sreen shrinks to a lot smaller resolution, I need a magnifying glass to see the bikes!

I've fiddled with the in game resolution settings to no avail. any ideas on how to make it full screen again?

Cheers

take it off 'shrink to fit' Pete :)

Cheers

try this it may work-- Set your laptop screen resolution to the same as the game and then use the buttons on your lap top to stretch the screen out to the size it was before. this may help as i have used this technique on my games before.

Its off shrink to fit.

Its not that the track is too small, its the whole screen, the menu and all that has shrunk down to, leave masses of black space around the whole screen and only about a 5 inch screen of the game.

I dont follow what u are saying Craig.

Its off shrink to fit.

Its not that the track is too small, its the whole screen, the menu and all that has shrunk down to, leave masses of black space around the whole screen and only about a 5 inch screen of the game.

are there buttons to change to position of your screen? like on p.c's where there are buttons under the screen i can press to move the screen slightly to the right or down a bit etc. if so, i will try and explain it more clearly

Ah right, no there doesnt appear to be any buttons for that, the closest thing is a brightness slider, i cant see that being of much use to solving my problem.

Its off shrink to fit.

oh right yes I had this for a while............not sure how I got it to go full screen again sorry