British Speedway Forum
mikowhy

New Speedway Game (online) Simulator

Everyone try again in one minute.

Its changed to 86.128.74.62

Boney will be on at 8 on my server polish tracks only soz ppl

Edited by Hazzman

Mikowhy will arrange a friendly with his team

im not sure wot team i would be riding for as mikowhy asked me 2 ride for his team this morning.

so if any1 can tell me that would be great.

Yeah I could do with some help too, please!

Jason.C told me I was in his team or something, but didn't really understand why or how!

Now i'll have to be on form as you trust me to be a heat leader.

;)

those teams sound alright..i could cope with that

i'm glad - I have tried hard to get it fairly balanced - tbh I think we have 4/5 HL's per team and some trump card reserves ..........but more importantly I wanted everyone to get a fair crack

spook,any idea of what will be our home track?

well I guess that is up to you guys to decide ........reckon you should come up with a funny temporary name as well .........and more importantly a captain/manager to make those hard decisions on the night and to make sure everyone is organised (Shawn?).......don't forget this is a chat room scenario

After long chat with spook - I suggest first of all - calm down. I tought you Brtis are calm as fishes . There are gonna be lots of opportunities to ride with us friendly clashes.

we are - we are just lulling you into a false sense of security ;)

Spook asked me to be a kind of Gb manager. No problem. I would - but i would rather call it a chain between Poles ane Brits in STS. But that will last till You reach  independence in leading your own team and choose you own british managment.

After that you should prepare to chooose two persons that will be part of equivalent of FIM in STS. For the beginnig - two persons from Poland and two from UK.

exciting stuff ..........but on second thoughts will probably descend into hours of paper shuffling and mad rule making!

Let spook be your coach and let him choose riders to that friendly meetings. I would do that if I had any idea which of you are the best - but so far I had not enough trainig lesson with you to deicide in this matter. Wish you lusk . Beat'em Brits!!!

I am happy for an advisory role but I think all those who want to get involved should as long as the aim is for the greater good :)

I can do the friday meeting.....number 1?  are you sure 

Please could the people that can run servers (that do actually work  ) PM me other than pcnorwood, panthersfan, and spook.

I will try and set one up following spook's instructions hopefully it will work 

yes i'm sure ;)

cool that makes 1) Octane 3) PC Norwood 4) Shawn 5) Adz 7)Craig

we still need one of Jannick and Welly for 2)............I know Rico is busy on this night

and also need Boney, Richie Earl or Meric for 6)

hey. i am most like availible friday night.

cool Jason .. It may be a good idea for us to state if there are definite evenings which are impossible to make every week................as far as this Friday goes it looks like PC Norwood will be representing 'the 3's' unless you guys want to swap or someone else can't make it..............................I do think it would be a good idea to keep the teams balanced as although making one of the teams strong could end with success it would lessen the chances of the other teams :)