British Speedway Forum
mikowhy

New Speedway Game (online) Simulator

Hi all, thought I'd download the game this morning to see what all the fuss was about it's very addictive. I was wondering what sort of times people were getting around the British tracks. I'm not ready to race anyone yet as Cardiff is the only track i can get round at the moment. On the Polish tracks i have still yet to get round one in under 2 minutes :blink:

Guest chris26
Hi all, thought I'd download the game this morning to see what all the fuss was about it's very addictive. I was wondering what sort of times people were getting around the British tracks. I'm not ready to race anyone yet as Cardiff is the only track i can get round at the moment. On the Polish tracks i have still yet to get round one in under 2 minutes  :blink:

i am going to have a run around all the tracks on the game now :D

I will let you know my best times in just a tick when I return :D

i got a server running in 5 minutes on the normal polish track 1.0

normal server no hamachi

my ip is 86.128.72.54

Hi all, thought I'd download the game this morning to see what all the fuss was about it's very addictive. I was wondering what sort of times people were getting around the British tracks. I'm not ready to race anyone yet as Cardiff is the only track i can get round at the moment. On the Polish tracks i have still yet to get round one in under 2 minutes  :blink:

good to see you join the lost and addicted Gaz :lol:

to be honest the best way of improving is to race against others.....you soon pick up whats required :)

I am starting a server at 4:00 if anyone wants a raceon version 2. If so please post on here that you want to other wise i just wont bother starting one. My hamachi username is

C.J STS with a space in the middle and my password is Loramski with a capital L. cheers, :D

Edited by CJ

hi guys!

i will be running a server at 17:30 if noone else is. Be good to see a load of you there!

Hamachi

Network: RonEARLdo's

PW: richieearl

IP: 5.59.246.117

version 2 to start wih but can change if everyone prefers!

shall be up by 17:30ish

UPDATE: Server now running, racing to start just after 17:40, 8 spaces available

Edited by RichieEarl

What happened there