British Speedway Forum
bmth11

How The Hell Was Nicholls Excluded ?

Some of the recent refereeing decisions are turning this sport into a joke.

There was no way Nicholls should of been excluded, Andersen was 100% at fault.

So F***ing angry !

Nicholls was excluded because it was his fault!

He was nudging Hans and took him out as they entered the bend.

If he didnt have such a chip on his shoulder about Hans he could have tried to beat him fair and square rather than trying the 'hard man' route instead.

Serves him right!

Guest schumifan

Think you need to calm down a bit and get some perspective mate. :unsure:

Nicholls was excluded because it was his fault!

He was nudging Hans and took him out as they entered the bend.

If he didnt have such a chip on his shoulder about Hans he could have tried to beat him fair and square rather than trying the 'hard man' route instead.

Serves him right!

You are joking, Nicholls rode a great race and it was Andersen leaning into Nicholls that caused his downfall. Which was the view of all studio experts as well.

2 for 1 at Specsavers at the moment ! you and the ref could have a pair each.

Well the studio experts are as biased as you! Big bad Hans! And whining Scotty who can do no wrong!

He was trying to push Hans away all the way through that race.

He even admitted giving Hans a nudge.

Nicholls was excluded because he nudged Andersen going into the bend. He even admitted so himself. And given the track conditions, it's hardly a surprise that Andersen fell is it?

Nicholls caused Andersen to fell. End of.

What's this? Andersen Vs Nicholls part 4, 5, 6?

:D

Andersen needs to learn how to ride his own line instead of turning left going down the back straight.

Well the studio experts are as biased as you! Big bad Hans! And whining Scotty who can do no wrong!

He was trying to push Hans away all the way through that race.

He even admitted giving Hans a nudge.

Yep you're right Boriz, everyone is biased and poor little Hans did no wrong again - PRICK !

I think it is - regrettably - a case of Nicholls getting himself a Nicki P-Andersen reputation. Two incidents, one after the other, both involving one rider - Scott Nicholls. I don't think he did anything wrong, but I think an aggregate of events told against him. A lot of riders seem to be coming a cropper after tangling with Nicholls these days.

Yep you're right Boriz, everyone is biased and poor little Hans did no wrong again - PRICK !

now now, pick your dummy up off the floor!!

Guest thetiger2799

Scott was rightly excluded in my opinion, only problem was, it wasnt in the original staging of the semi. Seriously do refs forget these bikes dont have brakes? Nikki had no place to go but down, or cause a serious injury to himself and probably Scott.

Back to Hans, the man is just awesome, and Scott just cant handle that. Time to move on me thinks.

I just knew I would come on here and people would have another go at Hans. Scotty was riding hard all night and he touched Hans. Agreed Scotty has a problem with Hans and should get over it. Hans will be world champion Scotty never will while he has a chip on his shoulder.