British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
GARY POPPS

Sunday After Bydgoszcz Gp

Chivsey Travel - Any thoughts ?

Yep - I know personally I'm not bothered about a league match on the Sunday if its miles away. Always the chance of travelling all that way and it being called off. Not gonna waste a day of my weekend away sat on a train :D

But if you want to get yourself a lift there and back - go for it :)

I don't think you'll get any 100% confirmed start times earlier than one week before a meeting..

They don't have lights at the stadium in Gniezno so I guess it shouldn't start later than at 1600. But it may be 1500 or 1700 as well. You have to wait but if I were you I'd plan something +/- 1 hour around 1600.

Thanks for the info Mr Andrey (and good luck for next weekend - hope it all goes well) - that wasn't listed in the fixtures posted previously.

A couple of hours on the train from Bydgoszcz, for those staying on in Bydgoszcz to the Monday. And I'd concur with the assesment it's a great city. Might make a nice day out, with some speedway thrown in.

Rico :rolleyes:

24. september, Gdansk, great city,  ~50km, the most decisive battle of the  2nd league : Gdansk - Daugavpils

I would highly recommend anyone here longer than the weekend to visit Gdansk, it what we done last year from Bydgoszcz and its a great city, trains not a probelm and speedway on top would be like a cherry.

Right

whose coming with me to Gdansk?

Always wanted to go there, anyway .

If its only 50km then i may be interested :P

just dont want a huge journey for naff all :wink:

It's more than 50km - the Polish trains are slow, but not THAT slow.

Well worth a day trip Chivs though, lovely place. Otherwise you'll find out how quiet Bydgoszcz is on a Sunday.

Rico :rolleyes:

I thought Gdansk were against Pila at Pila :unsure: