British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bradford Ace

Shay Video Footage?

Over the last couple of years i've managed to obtain literally hundreds of quality dvd's from ebay from the 70's & 80's which was when i first started watching our great sport.

I've got footage from the old & great Belle Vue, Leicester, Birmingham, Cradley etc but none of these dvd's/videos ever seem to have anything from The Shay.

Did anyone ever film there cos surely they must have done?? I know that in the early 80's that KM videos used to cover a lot of normal league racing so does anyone know where i can get my hands on some meetings from there??

Being an old Halifax Dukes fan, i have a few meetings featuring the Dukes but they're always from away meetings at places such as Kings Lynn, Eastbourne, Wimbledon & Belle Vue.

If anyone has any footage from The Shay then i'd love to get my hands on a copy of it.

Nice 1...do you know which of the "Days Gone By" series it is so i can look into buying it???

Click on the T2TV link below and all will be revealed.