British Speedway Forum

Meet, greet and then leg it ! Manners first, common sense second  :P

Sorry Jemma ;)

Thanks a bunch Steve! :D Is this payback for me trying to push in front of you in the queue at the bar last season?! Needless to say I failed miserably!

21CH - I'm not that scary, honest! Must be someone on here who'll give me a good character reference...! :unsure::lol:

Meet, greet and then leg it ! Manners first, common sense second 

That's a fantastic answer. :D

21CH - I'm not that scary, honest!  Must be someone on here who'll give me a good character reference...! 

I can't wait to see how long it takes for you to get a response. How bummed (And that's an Americanism :unsure: ) will you be if nobody responds? :P:wink:

21CH - I'm not that scary, honest!  Must be someone on here who'll give me a good character reference...! 

I can't wait to see how long it takes for you to get a response.  How bummed (And that's an Americanism  :unsure: ) will you be if nobody responds?

Looks like you're the one who's been bummed 21st :blink::lol: , the lady in question has an impeccable character, and this is an opportunity only a fool would miss. That's put you in a bit of a spot now, hasn't it? :lol:

Edited by KevH

Not really Kev. You see there's a problem. You are quoted in her siggy. Therefore, your objectivity must be called into question. :D

Not really Kev.  You see there's a problem.  You are quoted in her siggy.  Therefore, your objectivity must be called into question.  :D

Ah well suit yourself 21CH...I only give an invitation the once...!! :P

Well that's okay. I don't mind giving you one. :unsure:

What? I meant an invitation to meet of course.

:D;)

Good news is the Pizza hut list is dwindling - so well be served much quicker :D

You're forgetting we have the ice cream maniac with us Chivs

Would love to be there with one and all - alas it's a bit too far to travel - will have to content myself with toasting everyone in Bundy! :wink:

Thanks a bunch Steve!   Is this payback for me trying to push in front of you in the queue at the bar last season?!  Needless to say I failed miserably!  

21CH - I'm not that scary, honest!  Must be someone on here who'll give me a good character reference...!  :unsure:  :lol:

You may not be - but he is!!!! :o:D

Quick question as we are getting closer to Sunday -

is there a speedway meeting?! :unsure: and if so who is your money on for the main event?

Edited by Sandie

Lucys not coming  :(

That's a shame. But if she's not the maniac who is? :unsure:

You may not be - but he is!!!!

HEY!!! :(

who is your money on for the main event?

No idea. Can't even remember who's riding. :blink::D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note to all drivers - Please take care. More poor travelling conditions expected. MetO weather warnings.

is there a speedway meeting?!  :unsure:  and if so who is your money on for the main event?

There is a meeting is there? What at Pizza Hut!!! :lol::lol:

My money is on Lewis this year, although I think Eddie will have a bit more of a ruthless streak this year as he will probably have the crowd on his back a bit (what with most of the Eastbourne fans cheering on Lewis).

The three older riders will be hard, and I'm sure they will push the rules as far as they can (particularly 'Mad Dog' - who my dad alway calls the Dirty B'stard) Will definately be ready with the red and yellow cards for this.