British Speedway Forum

Guest Steve Dixon
Ive heard that the U15's are there again.Dont know in what guise though.

Anyone confirm it please?

Yes they are, think it is the final of the team events, Rhino's v............If you get my drift, cos i don't know the two teams involved.

Guest Steve Dixon
Just to get in a commercial plug in here if I may. Denise and myself hopefully will be there with our range of limited edition art prints including the latest Greg Hancock  print. Though we are always delighted to meet our all of our forum friends, I will also be especially looking forward to meeting a very special personal forum friend who will be recovering  from surgery - she knows  who I mean - and I guess several others will too and know who I mean.

We will also be showing for the very first time, a new and very limited special limited edition print that all of the copies would have been sign by the rider along with a photo of him signing and a special certificate of authenticity. Please do come and say hello.

See you there Jim. :D

Don't know how you booked yours but the guy that booked ours for 10 people didn't get charged any booking fees.

The guy that bought yours proably bought them weeks ago using the letter we were all sent if we had booked before.

I called the Centre to check we could use this route still (because its quite late and didnt want to send a £300 cheque through the post to have it returned and then find out I couldnt get tickets through the agent) and was told - NO I had to go through Ticket Master now. :mad:

Im not very happy at all as it's a real rip of and along with a credit card charge and postage its cost £30.00 for £26.00 tickets. :mad:

Ps -when booking tickets with Ticketmaster he told me there werent that many seats left. (whether its true or not - thats what I was told)

Edited by Sandie

Maybe a "nice" letter to the incomepetents that are Ticket Master would eb a good idea. Personally, after the cock up they made with out Cardiff GP the first year, I will never again use Ticket Master unless it's absolutly essential.

Maybe a "nice" letter to the incomepetents that are Ticket Master would eb a good idea.  Personally, after the cock up they made with out Cardiff GP the first year, I will never again use Ticket Master unless it's absolutly essential.

You could be right. And maybe I will, but on this occassion it seems the only way to get tickets for Brighton at this stage is through Ticket Master.

We could have waited until the day and taken a chance but then getting 13 seats together would probably not have happened.

Dont worry about the daggers - thats how Lora looks at everyone! :unsure:  :D
Why do people keep saying that about me? Am I that evil :unsure: I try to be nice, but I apparently have an evil aura on me :( I blame my parents and the up bringing!

£30 for tickets...How rude! Do they think we are made of money!

I try to be nice, but I apparently have an evil aura on me  :(
You do but it is quite appealing to some :approve::D

Really? Who? I want to meet the people I appeal to...! :blink:

Anyone know any good liars? Lora wants to meet them.

Why do people keep saying that about me? Am I that evil  :unsure:  I try to be nice, but I apparently have an evil aura on me  :(  I blame my parents and the up bringing!

£30 for tickets...How rude! Do they think we are made of money!

love you really - I just got the wrong daughter - sorry!!!! :o:D

I've not seen a full lineup yet, with all the extra Americans invited this year will Schwartz and McConnell be there?

Well McConnell said last saturday that he was definately going.I am not sure about Captain America.

If Fisher and Venegas Team up together in the pairs race than they will be very tough to beat.

Edited by TMGracing

Posted on behalf of Jon Cook.

Brighton Bonanza Booking....

Some people may have been given the wrong information by either Centre staff or Ticketmaster that you can not still use the booking form.

This is untrue and we will be resending booking forms out to all those who have yet to book in the next 48hours, a booking form can also be downloaded from our website and we are hoping to have one in next weeks Speedway star.

http://www.brightonbonanza.co.uk/booking.htm

Thank you Phil for posting my message whilst I awaited clearance to post.

The booking fee for the event has been a major problem for myself and Martin ever since it became a part of the contract eight years ago, as with all shows at the Centre.

We have been able to side step it with the booking form and these will be acceptable right up until the event day itself, when callers to the Box Office will also be able to purchase tickets with no booking fee, as is the case year round. We are resending the form out today and it will be added to our Speedway Star advert.

Tickets will, as ever, be available on the day.

I also can confirm that we have invited Peter Oakes to bring his Academy Kids down after last years success and that we are awaiting a reply from Magnus Zetterstrom to take part in the event and he will be letting us know shortly.

We hope to see you all at this years event.