British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Dan the Production Man

2006 Fim Speedway Sgp & Swc

Just wanted to say thanks to whoever posted the link to www.speedwaydvd.com

My SGP & SWC DVD box set arrived this morning and I have just watched the first program and it is fantasic :)  :lol:

I strongly recommend this to anyone like me that is a speedway freak B)

How long did it take to arrive?

I ordered mine on Thursday (16th) and wasn't given any delivery info on the e-mail receipt I got.

Ordered mine last Monday (13th) and it still hasn't arrived. I phoned them last night and they said that even though it wasn't displayed on the e-mail receipt, we should allow 10 working days for them to arrive, as apparantly there's been a huge demand on them.

I was told if it hasn't arrived by the end of this week, to call back. I shouldn't worry just yet, to those who are still waiting.

Ordered mine last Monday (13th) and it still hasn't arrived. I phoned them last night and they said that even though it wasn't displayed on the e-mail receipt, we should allow 10 working days for them to arrive, as apparantly there's been a huge demand on them.

I was told if it hasn't arrived by the end of this week, to call back. I shouldn't worry just yet, to those who are still waiting.

I ordered the same time as you.

Oh, that kinda flummoxes my theory then!!! :oops::D

Off topic - sorry - but I've just looked at your photos and this is why I don't go to any social occasions and like to keep intact my illusion of speedway riders purely by their track appearances. :D .... :P

Edited by Gemini

Off topic - sorry - but I've just looked at your photos and this is why I don't go to any social occasions and like to keep intact my illusion of speedway riders purely by their track appearances.  :D .... :P

Oi ! he is super fit again dont you know :D

That's pretty yuck Gem!!

I like the social events because I like seeing the riders outside of their normal habitat, makes you realise they're just normal, nice people!! I sound quite the opposite to you in that respect!! :P

Yes, but they might not be just "normal, nice people" and my illusions would be shattered seeing them as they really are. :P

Spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam.

Personally, I'd delete all your posts, but that's up to the mods.

Rico :rolleyes:

Got my copy 2 days ago. Fantastic value at £23 (inc p+p) for 6 dvd's. Also good they showed footage of the riders in practice too.