British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Dan the Production Man

Good News For International Speedway Fans

Firstly, let me apologise for not being 100% forthcoming in the fact that, I am behind the production of the 2006 FIM Speedway DVD boxset. I am new to this site, and wasn't sure if a blatant advert would be in appropriate.

I hope you will all agree if you have already received your copy, that I have recommended a very good product at an affordable price? (I am not on commission as some may have suggested).

Anyway, I have noticed some people from overseas may have experienced difficulities ordering online, however, we have rectified this and you should now successfully be able to order. We have also reduced the delivery cost for international shipments from £10 to just £3 which is the same as a UK delivery.

On another note, we will be making a boxset for 2007 & 2008, and I would gladly welcome any suggestions as to anything you may like to see in the programme that was not included in the 2006 series.

I look forward to your replies.

Dan

www.speedwaydvd.com