British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
witches forever

Wroclaw Tickets

14 hours to departure  :D

Have a great time Sandie and Nikki, and everyone really :) It's a great place so enjoy it and come back with good memories :) xx

The reason I am asking is, that Nikki and I will be looking for a bar at lunchtime for the championship football (Saints V Derby) and need to get a plan in place so as not to loose out on decent seats. :D

You're luck maybe in. With the two Poles upfront for the Saints. Foreign football showing the Polish players is often screened.

Ive just had a text off Sandie and Nikki to say that the Guinness Pub will be showing the football on Saturday!! :D

They said it was raining when they arrived, but now the forecast is a bit brighter!!

Ive just had a text off Sandie and Nikki to say that the Guinness Pub will be showing the football on Saturday!!  :D

They said it was raining when they arrived, but now the forecast is a bit brighter!!

its/ lovely here at the momfnt! :(:oops::):)

Back. Coming up to all expectations we had a superb time in Wroclaw :D

The GP in itself was rubbish as usual, Poles' performance was dishonour for the whole nation and AJ had another nasty crash. And the weather.. But thanks to my great mates I could overtake this depressing speedway and have fun :)

Next time I suggest skipping going to the stadium and focusing on roving the pubs / clubs meanwhile :rolleyes:

Can't wait Cardiff!

Mateusz, I thought it was a pretty good meeting,sad to see Jonsson injured of course,but after the first few heats the racing got good.Maybe it was the polish riders poor performance that ruined it for you,and Chris Harris,s fine form that made it for me.

But overall,fine city,plenty to do,and cheap beer,what else does anyone want!

Yer - dont know what you are on about Mat! :D

Damn good meeting if you ask me. Just a shame the rowdy lot to my left kept shouting and hand clapping before the meeting - rowdy bunch, whoever they wer!! :wink:

Agreed though, the meeting is only part of a GP weekend, drinking shots in the Guiness bar also had a lot to do with it! :D

I'm just used to the Bydgoszcz stadard of racing.. And if any of Polish riders had ridden like Bomber, my opinion about the whole thing would be different I think.

Mateusz, I thought it was a pretty good meeting,sad to see Jonsson injured of course,but after the first few heats the racing got good.Maybe it was the polish riders poor performance that ruined it for you,and Chris Harris,s fine form that made it for me.

But overall,fine city,plenty to do,and cheap beer,what else does anyone want!

Must say it was a great weekend!!

Contrary to other opinion though I must say thank heavens for the semi's and final, some of the heats had got boring up to then! Bring back the eliminators!