British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jim Blanchard

How Many World Championships?

Right in the 'Best rider ever' thread we are discussing world championships.

If you have: Ivan Mauger, Ove Fundin, Erik Gundersen and Ronnie Moore how many world championships are we talking about between them?

If I can get a contact number for Erik we could be looking at a fans night sometime in March with the other riders. Not sure if Ove is attending yet though he usually does. Meanwhile, I will try and contact Erik.

I would like to know the answer so a free 'Pride of Lions' print for the first correct answer. One guess per person.

I'd say 46.

Jim

The print arrived this morning - thank you very much. I was elated when I opened it.

I had only ever witnessed your paintings on a smaller scale - like in the magazines or on ebay. They look the business even so, but you don't actually appreciate one until a genuine print it is there in front of you. I did not expect it to be that large - I expected it to be A4. My brother, a fellow speedway fan, was equally impressed. I can't tell you how chuffed I am... it's just a shame my weird sense of humour upset you. One thing you can be certain of, the print is going to be placed into a good frame and hung up in my home. I know what people can get me for birthdays and Christmas now, or when I feel like treating myself… that, you can be sure of.

Thanks again, Jim